返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 我为她疯狂至今。

She is my college friends. becoz of some misunderstanding, we cannot be friend now.3 f/ @) S3 l- t
Hope she will know me and we can be friend again.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is sweet
she friends study in singapore or in kl ah
' M3 ]+ m, [+ I7 V公仔箱論壇so pretty Girl TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 d- N0 E8 y) X2 G' X
so can i know your friends ???
! v% [- _( [& e4 w$ s' t+ y; f5 A公仔箱論壇Thanks......
she look pretty!公仔箱論壇0 f( |5 K/ [6 z* T
thx sharing
太棒了唷
' k6 K# i! P/ R/ k! L$ i希望版大能繼續分享
/ B# Z% Y! ?# W' m: R0 a5.39.217.76繼續加油囉TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, z. C+ c; i+ e$ p
謝謝分享囉

回復 #1 tuck 的帖子

what you did on her until spoiled friendship huh ?% A; Z- X1 y5 m3 C
be faithful and apologize to her?& Y7 |% m! r* k% M
mayb can ?
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
she is beautiful la, {0 m) {, s3 Q+ A
be a big man and apologize to her and keep the friendship
( m! `% \* x0 c+ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。don't let some stupid misunderstanding ruin you
9 n9 A' F  u0 U7 q! Ksupport you la
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
& H4 I" v% Z. u3 Y6 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
  @1 D( x! ^* ~  b8 o6 J3 `* d公仔箱論壇she even block or delete my msn.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  O/ K/ f# r4 \4 R2 i- U
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.
2 e  d3 ^5 A5 O; m( [! n5 v) dhope she will know as soon as possible.
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 21:21 發表
& N1 q6 w* F6 e8 n公仔箱論壇In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
, \& f/ c1 ~6 o* u公仔箱論壇i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.公仔箱論壇# G- @9 m& N5 q
she even block or delete my msn.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; `' E8 z( k0 @5 n  ]1 R/ O% m5 o
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 O" V" n0 x1 L; p- p. S; z& Y9 k
hope she will ...
& b4 [1 T: q& s; @
! q# _' X1 M. U) c! p! C- O" s( Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwell.. wat i can say is.. hope she'll forgive u soon :onion14:
原帖由 Darkn3t 於 2007-12-11 09:08 PM 發表
0 s: [4 F$ m; T公仔箱論壇the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
7 u2 |5 s2 k, W5 N9 U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- T2 W, i: K$ H+ P- F. R' e# K5 {0 s
question i wanted to ask as well, thought as though it looks kinda familiartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~$ d- O0 Z; }5 y4 d0 L
:onion05:~~
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 09:21 PM 發表
6 @, Z  b( c5 O% k) Y5.39.217.76In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
. n; U7 [% i/ G7 i6 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
3 G  K9 ~) ]0 D+ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe even block or delete my msn.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ a( K; Y! e4 z; m
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.
; y) `! m$ L% E! R3 ihope she will ...
5.39.217.766 q# P- N" {* Z& {0 }
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ^* m9 R2 i+ V$ t  c' C6 l2 s
best of luck ~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ {. X2 s1 Z) Q% x0 g" X& s, ]
pretty girl.. 希望你地早日好返喇..
very pretty malaysian girl!5.39.217.763 ]& U& q' C6 Z$ X" b1 v$ x
good luck for u la!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ]" j( _" I6 X% u6 s
hope u can with her be a friend again
她長的不錯喔
+ _- I1 P5 }, _. S' \$ MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。淺淺的笑 迷人喔
返回列表