返回列表 回復 發帖

[賽車] Yvan Muller: drivers’ title ‘a good payback’ to RML

,  描述: WTCC
Newly crowned WTCC champion, Yvan Muller, said his title win is his “a good payback” to the RML team after a difficult 2013 pre-season.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& {# [$ C! }/ P

) r* z( N$ a# ?# Y% p8 o7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Muller, who clinched his fourth WTCC championship at Suzuka, told Eurosport that the lack of pre-season due to Chevrolet’s withdrawal from the series made his title win even sweeter.
3 T& H: _; V' ~3 U
6 K" v6 C; K. k- L+ J“I’m proud to have done it [won the title],” Muller said after the race. “One month before the race [at Monza] we were not sure if we would be on the grid and we had to think a different way.
% _* g" T& w, s2 }7 {) }公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76" D! D; ]$ X4 X
“All the sacrifices done by the RML team and myself, [I think] we have a good payback.”公仔箱論壇* L' M, i, o) {9 p2 Z. v

4 U3 W% y! S1 f1 P5.39.217.76The Frenchman added he is pleased to have clinched the title with two races remaining of the 2013 WTCC calendar.  t1 s: p0 Z8 i# x2 Q" k) z/ o  t; R

% j7 s& t% p6 {: a( aHe is certain to now help team-mate, Tom Chilton, clinch second in the drivers’ standings, after the Briton moved up to third in the rankings following a strong Suzuka weekend.5.39.217.76- m; Q/ X4 ?! ?6 E4 V9 h5 v  R* ^

4 j3 b' c1 u7 b& _“I had a great fight during the race, but without any risks,” Muller continued. “I didn’t want to take any risks.+ }. D; N1 w' _  g1 e) q

" A: z: \9 z$ S, J: ^' a/ ]“I wanted this title finished [as] like this we can do something else.
  Y: W9 ?/ ]# ?6 r+ U1 }' a# a5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& j. G" I+ k2 u
“Now I can be focussed on maybe helping Tom a little bit.”
返回列表