本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-11-5 02:03 AM 編輯
6 [. g# A6 m& s! q+ O. i' i公仔箱論壇
$ O% U! |! D: K/ D3 f, B; {& dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。這小鴨子與生俱來的不同
3 P3 w+ ?! V4 M2 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。既然都遇到了~不要因為身體上某些的缺陷...5.39.217.763 [( I+ ?' O% U/ R0 d0 `$ C/ t' c
而自暴自棄.' n. ]4 {2 ^- H1 p
倒是希望他能快快樂樂的長大成鴨 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. L4 D" x9 ]5 ?& ?0 ]& m9 c
2 I$ T W; l1 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ _. C, z) k) e3 w' O公仔箱論壇
8 \& W9 q4 ]6 C( N3 w; itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-4 10:00 PM  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 J+ H; U7 i7 z
) o: `: Y% F# {7 A1 t2 x; c0 C: @4 Q- OAppreciate your well wishes and kind thoughts. I believed the
$ [5 [/ @# j# U) {; x' q公仔箱論壇little fella will grow into a fine, happy, n normal duck. Seems,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ^" |# J. Z8 d7 U; b Q/ h
like the little duckling is loved, by a lot of people around thetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) Z; q2 J/ A5 Z( K* h) x
globe. Lucky fella I think eh!
% y7 b5 h- |+ O/ otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 B6 R$ ?* g% U7 x! p6 sSee, beautiful thoughts came out from he imperfectness. If
: m8 ^: ~# Q# D7 xwe can look at things on the positive side there's always
: @% p V. D+ I3 d* ?. j3 S0 {) _some good that would come from a small defect. |