返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 好美的马来西亚的女孩 !!!

 ,  描述: 超像 mixed !!
女友的朋友
% I2 ~% [- y  d$ S" n+ G) }, Y1 i- t哈哈给朋友们看看
0 G9 y; l* U* U. w* l% ]; `马来西亚的女孩
% X4 \4 [/ C6 V; }6 P2 f1 m+ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。唔错ga !!!!5.39.217.761 ~; J" T3 B& B. a

! I3 O/ |! I* V7 E5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇# r( t1 I- B  k; }7 E7 t& m/ j- {4 Y
多多支持 !!! 多谢啦 !!!!2 y5 l+ ?: _( Y8 ^5 z6 n; i  H2 E% o

; V9 e  Q5 Q. }; H5.39.217.76[ 本帖最後由 cchinfatt 於 2007-3-4 04:54 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is RICH

回復第 2 帖由 皇帝 所發的帖子

she ok only i think
( `% C# l. N; P5.39.217.76but her bf is rich ..
  `- e* O1 t5 K3 a+ h7 G3 v4 M" B5.39.217.76she is pretty :)
8 A9 O. N; b4 G6 ~% vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbpretty always looking for those rich guy :)5 t# u+ [. d; Z- b  Q- |) O% ]# I
common thing !!
she is pretty...
good

ya ..

just wonder why she look like mix ...
0 I, f6 v2 e' z1 R3 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvberm .. yuky you also pretty la .. but just different feel and type :)
& t  P% M4 b. ?4 O  c; H& [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 ?4 L5 V$ y9 n公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇3 y3 l' B( z# s2 X9 S5 }
littleman ... is that ur cup of coffee ??tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }* \9 d# Q7 j6 c, l7 q
:) hahaha
I am not worrying. I am studying to be an accountant. I am getting my CPA. I'll get rich in no time. With my look and wealth, oooh man..... Please make a line, Hot Girls Only!

回復第 7 帖由 thisdamngood 所發的帖子

haha good in self confident :)* r. V2 L" Z9 U( X1 p9 W# M
it's good also ...
TO: thisdamngood only.
8 ^! I- ~: g0 i4 t! A5.39.217.76hEY BUDDY. accoutant is a tough major. I feel proud of you. i dun understand sth from you. how do u get rich with  your look ? U put money on your colthings and body? Just wondering no offensive at all baby^_^
wa so QQQQQ
she pretty and tall
I am saying that i get rich from my accounting job, not from my look.

回復第 9 帖由 bhcc909394 所發的帖子

haha .. support :P
( T5 A+ r4 x8 m' L8 ?6 p+ ^8 C6 _9 shahahahahaha .... funny .. gd mate !!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ M) j* T* `" M. T& }+ M9 C
:-* cheers

回復第 10 帖由 ricky538981 所發的帖子

yeah !! :)
8 z8 t" X" m# cnot bad right?

回復第 11 帖由 kelvinlaw11 所發的帖子

ya .. she is quite tall .." N% N( u1 W4 C6 |
fair skin ...
  k$ a8 W& u; j) N4 p公仔箱論壇kelvin ... where u from ? :)
返回列表