5.39.217.76" g4 T1 } W6 x. x
7 Y) I. f6 j- O公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 ^( F7 s3 a U$ \% w" i+ L# l% {
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 I, M7 X8 t! h/ |# r7 I; @4 F9 X, A! z
; V, Y3 B6 K) e- S7 n8 `) P( O5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# d1 y' D, F5 q$ A9 s \' f
Sport : Basketball
$ o8 Q1 ]. W1 J! I) mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDate/Year of release : 03/05/2025公仔箱論壇# ~$ q' L- s- c' g' B0 l
Comment language : English5.39.217.76# ?8 w5 \" O2 `! d: C8 M! y
Description : NBA 2024-2025
2 Q9 F+ g8 U4 {) m3 i; Z公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇: q9 q- f1 b3 w* ~& p8 \3 [" g
Rip/recording author : m4rtyr.
# |; B" H3 ?/ ?5.39.217.76Additional information : contains spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and decrypted
3 Q3 N% d7 Q7 [6 O4 A% |& k公仔箱論壇
4 v" v% a: P6 n* M公仔箱論壇, [5 y- P2 i8 P9 s
Quality : WEB-DL HD
% r3 H: D6 q2 U8 o* m, A公仔箱論壇Video format : mkv
; O) ~, z% a, Q% `: W# M! gVideo : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbps
% F) f# a1 ^! i5.39.217.76Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps |