返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店

Bee-seiged! The terrifying moment a buzzing swarm of 3,000 bees descended on florists as workers cowered inside
5 ^: J* E5 W2 R公仔箱論壇
  •     Shop worker says 'sky was turned black' by  the invasion of bees
  •     Store was shut for two hours while a  beekeeper was called to tackle swarm
  By Rob CooperTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 S1 b8 s  B2 u% {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 O6 Q, d+ n3 M6 X; p! q. N# d
This is the dramatic moment a swarm of 3,000  bees descended on a florists as workers hid inside.
6 M3 B2 `* |# U5 B- m6 Q% A! Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 U# [7 R8 U7 F8 }# N7 W$ H/ I, w
The shop was forced to close for more than  two hours in Hereford city centre while a beekeeper was called.
, k0 B4 t& W1 O0 f% ?) w公仔箱論壇) u3 Y' c; K8 w( T& b1 p
The invasion of the buzzing insects also  caused chaos for shoppers as they swarmed around the store front last Sunday  afternoon.
6 ^; y0 L5 v: f% y; \! ]! h公仔箱論壇
$ p% N6 u% L( s/ [; r" c4 L
5 O, h& z7 m* Y  K1 h  N1 ?Invasion: A swarm of 3,000 bees descends on the florists  in Hereford while the workers lock themselves inside
: J: K% p4 {3 M+ g1 W! F5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v, T* l! z! Z& [
4 u9 F% d- n* s( g3 X% [2 u
Swarming: Bees gather on a flower pot as beekeepers are  called to tackle the problem
) c/ [* A/ G2 X5 Q# E5.39.217.76
4 K9 j* D) G: A! k9 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A shop worker at Sarah  Jane’s Joy of Flowers said today:  'It was pretty scary, one minute the sky was blue and it was sunny outside, the  next the front of the shop was covered in a black swarming cloud of bees.3 r/ r) l0 E, ~& l' l  l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 C9 h( X3 M! x( _% j% t
'They must have been attracted by the pollen  in the flowers we had in a few pots outside.9 N/ h8 t' ]* _: ?; a: w7 ^
+ X8 c5 O, A* I* ~# H0 K0 m
'Other shoppers had to run across the street  to avoid them, luckily I don’t think anyone was stung and a beekeeper arrived  after a couple of hours and removed the swarm in a box.'
% {$ b: O& l, A6 G1 \5.39.217.765 H$ Q+ W+ V7 S! P0 L

* o( x% S! e& _5 V2 _; X! W5.39.217.76Terrifying: Staff had to retreat inside the shop as the  bees settled on their wares
- B4 q  |. w2 Y; t5.39.217.760 y% e; V' v1 b7 _9 U- s

4 D9 g% d# p/ G# |/ b1 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTackled: A beekeeper collects the bees and later handed  them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper¿s Association7 g* T' J0 g% W. w' }. A
5.39.217.765 |; V9 d9 u; U7 z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 [; v6 Y0 o2 C
Collection: A beekeeper collects the swarm which forced  the shop in Hereford to close last Sundaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 C' B7 V2 ^( r7 x7 M
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 m  @- A- M* w( }
Shopper Jane Thomas, 31, was walking along  with her young daughter when she spotted the bees.公仔箱論壇$ n. T. x% o- ^6 g
She said: 'I couldn’t believe my eyes when I  saw it, I got us straight over the other side of the street when I realised what  was in front of us.
5 V. w- ?" U" H3 n- B2 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 ?0 Z, @+ ?* {1 ]" X* z5.39.217.76'I suppose it makes sense that they’d head  for a florist but you don’t expect to see a big swarm of them in the middle of a  high street.'
4 U- S# {( h( ?5.39.217.76
$ T$ T* F2 w0 i2 s4 _7 U' [- A
# W& Q( v) }* {公仔箱論壇The bees swarmed into the town centre after  being released from a hive at a nearby museum.( [7 E5 }6 S% d, Z( r5 u5 C
Amateur beekeeper Hazel Highfield collected  the bees and handed them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper’s  Association.
& i) W+ e( {. V! L. [5 G$ _2 T+ t2 k$ Y- H
She said: 'They would only have been  interested in finding a new home, when they are like that the bees are very  placid.
) P" D6 i9 U) k, Q( `+ T公仔箱論壇'They feed up on honey before they leave the  hive.'2 z# F: f  q3 H
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  @0 q6 }& ~2 ^5 r. B
Workers at Thorntons chocolate shop in nearby  Leominster were forced to cower inside for two-and-a-half hours after 2,000 bees  built a nest in the doorway last July.公仔箱論壇/ f5 w: u) s$ b6 j, m7 d
. Q7 z7 \0 M+ n, k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* X4 [7 s0 i9 s9 v6 c) O9 j# L4 p
Swarm: Shoppers fled across the road after spotting the  bees gathered outside8 V& n9 w8 R5 {% \: X4 h
8 @; e, u% ]; W& r5 b
Bees and wasps 'kill more people in Britain than Al-Qaeda do'
6 O! }: o% f( y/ B, w; C( w# r4 y# j' E# O  a7 V  a) b$ P
Terrorism kills fewer people in the UK than  bees and wasps, according to a report by the government’s terrorism  watchdog.公仔箱論壇" ]) K8 g: Z! T% j: n' J6 a3 i
5.39.217.761 ]2 F: c6 [5 U) `6 D, b
An annual report by the Independent Reviewer  of Terrorism Legislation acknowledged the threat from Al Qaeda and its  affiliates as a genuine one, but it said the menace of terror had lessened in  recent years and should not be’ overstated’ .TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ^% p) [  ~0 u: L% H5 i; [* z* b
0 H6 p7 d1 i% n
David Anderson QC said that there had not  been a single injury in the UK by a terrorist since the stabbing of a Labour MP  two years ago.
$ |+ B3 i& G4 n# c" \# P1 `
; [6 a0 ]1 y6 ^& F. q! U6 \( {) D公仔箱論壇Neither had there been any bombings linked to  Islamic extremists in Europe last year. 公仔箱論壇+ x1 h- C8 K: _& V  S8 f3 X
公仔箱論壇8 W% y  b7 f/ w' U2 l1 V: e% O
Arrests connected to alleged terror plots  were at a record low since the 9/11 attacks, with 121 out of a total of 1.4  million arrests in the most recent year. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# u9 C' d/ [" e! E. d' {

' @* ~. O8 x/ o- RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In a section of the report that considers if  the risk for terrorism is overstated Mr Anderson writes: ‘During the 21st  century, terrorism has been an insignificant cause of mortality in the United  Kingdom.
8 X* t3 _; y2 D8 M: q
9 I2 _! R, ^. h0 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。‘The annualised averge of five deaths caused  by terrorism in England and wales over this peiod compares with total accidental  deaths in 2010 of 17,201.
* Y  f2 Y/ y5 m- C" sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  S: |1 y/ U8 N( o, g" Q+ X$ R" N
‘This included 123 cyclist killed in traffic  accidents, 102 personnnel killed in Afghmistan, 29 people drowned in the bath  tub and five people killed by hornets wasps and bees.’
7 X: {& d% h2 N. ~2 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76# ~6 J1 H4 r; T! ?

評分次數

• aa00

早前北美發現大批蜜蜂消失 因而担心農作物生長受影响 看來不用担心了

評分次數

• aa00

看來是大規模的蜜蜂遷移,不然不會突然出現這麼多生物的。而且,基本是只要是那些蜜蜂原來生存的地方出現突變才會的,看來是氣候的問題了

評分次數

• aa00

真是大自然奧妙阿
真是大自然的奇景。。。不会又会有什么天灾出现吧。。。阿弥托佛。。。

評分次數

• aa00