返回列表 回復 發帖

用英文讲肉麻话。

1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
( w9 G4 t+ ?2 s7 l. M公仔箱論壇
0 x9 |' S1 w8 e* g  {$ Q3 u5.39.217.76It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

3 Z. T" k6 V* [8 |, m- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 [+ e- M7 A, _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
) ]% t6 t5 i! A' H4 `2 x
0 \- d% v" p6 h1 G# }7 a公仔箱論壇Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. & ]! |& B- e: y0 {$ k

& u; ?# {$ _& W; j4 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
0 i, X! q6 U: ]  F公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 a' C! l) j& g' I
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about, too, I miss you. 公仔箱論壇  e' A" _1 R$ M; A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. J: {% w; W9 f5 A
4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……
0 v  p* V1 E; S; c2 P7 e公仔箱論壇, i3 L) _- Q9 O: m7 ]* \! V
Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you, and miss you so much……
( a4 B0 V6 G0 Z0 c$ t7 a- b- b. r! VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇7 l4 U0 _/ _% I# ^. I+ Y$ H
5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 5.39.217.768 g; T- `" `0 K9 D. V5 h; c; C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 g$ s- b& Z3 ]8 k! N
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart
0 m5 g: x& A( a0 }  v; o- \2 h& htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% U  l& W6 T. t1 c' h3 O

2 ^. m; {% e( p, g1 W公仔箱論壇Listening to my heart beating. seeing how much I love you, I dare to admit how much I love you. When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!
% _9 I' ^# [( a8 i" P9 s公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ Z8 J4 B# i8 W1 f4 Z$ K& t& p
7、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!
# t1 r: l5 w/ {3 ~6 ~$ VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thousands of times I have thought of you. My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you, I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) W0 F% H  d" a; J8 c
( U* C: P/ L8 ^; T0 T
8、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 J# i4 y2 G& }

0 K- o. w. ?" X. z9 O0 U. z: vI miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely. 9 ?0 k' j& v2 L4 E1 B- _
: ]% s  u: x0 q% h3 v' }
9、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* I9 N8 F4 s- w  ~2 ^" t' {- t) j# C

4 B6 ^& \8 @; E* }$ B' T" oI miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last. 公仔箱論壇: C+ ~$ }3 Y2 u9 P+ R3 @
公仔箱論壇3 x! t; l9 i  p' T
10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵! 5.39.217.767 `9 x2 O9 _4 `  T+ E

4 p, @+ [( d5 T5.39.217.76Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever
不错,收藏了,偶一下子背不过,呵呵
多谢了,呵呵
返回列表