返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] New Pics up!

 ,  描述: = )
Rate me please!
; W3 g& j- E7 D0 R' }2 J: Y# o- z4 q- S
[ 本帖最後由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 05:00 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
sorry, I replaced my old pics with new ones.
3 h- z& X1 \! [' D( }: \6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ _- T$ m  i9 ?[ 本帖最後由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 05:03 PM 編輯 ]
ok
原帖由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 14:45 發表。 
3 m% ?8 I' Y* k& P8 `. O# qShe is my gf.
4 r* A. I2 V- C+ |- q6 x
+ C, m: i5 b+ M& L: K. g; v
2 I2 r* T, [9 t& d0 B/ K7 o9 P公仔箱論壇
! f7 n8 i: ~4 ~! I0 r0 P公仔箱論壇
* k; F# A9 [3 v: H8 |???????????????? where is yr gf ??????????????

........

kk lah don know wan to say wat^:)^ :-O
給你一個勇字
ma ma
some one support. B-)
Thanks for all your comments
點解唔着衫咖?:-O

回復第 10 帖由 isayoyo 所發的帖子

系咯。。2 G; F' `, r1 B7 B' t
点解唔着衫啊
TO isayoyo  oNLY,
' K- k' ^1 y$ K+ U7 o" @* e公仔箱論壇that dude is much handesome than me. whom didnt want to wear TEE- shirt cuz he has a sexyyyyyyyyyyy chest plus a pretttttttttttty hotttt face. One word : JESUS.
' U" L# r& c+ s=) SUPZ IM MIB dawg, where yoo live? im at nyc
I took those pictures after I finished working out. So that's why I was shirtless.
5 W2 s8 ^; |  P4 L5 q5.39.217.76Sup MIB dawg, I am from Chi-town! \:D/
$ Y  ^; t# ?/ L) ?- o/ [/ c  ]; {0 }8 [$ Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy the way, thanks for all your comments.^:)^
Hey MIB Dawg, thanks for commenting. NYC is a nice place to live. <:-P
返回列表