返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 贝 克 汉 姆 宣 布 退 役

贝克汉姆在英足总官网发布公告宣布退役

Former England captain David Beckham has announced his retirement from football            

Former England captain David Beckham will retire from football at the end of the season.

The 38-year-old midfielder earned 115 international caps, a record for an outfield player, and he donned the Three Lions armband on 59 occasions.

Beckham won the UEFA Champions League, six Premier League titles and two FA Cups with Manchester United and the La Liga title with Real Madrid before signing for LA Galaxy.

He signed a five-month deal with Paris Saint-Germain in January and donated his salary to charity.

Beckham said: "I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level.

I want to thank all my team-mates, the great managers that I had the pleasure of learning from. I also want to thank the fans who have all supported me and given me the strength to succeed.

If you had told me as a young boy I would have played for and won trophies with my boyhood club Manchester United, proudly captained and played for my country over 100 times and lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I would have told you it was a fantasy.”

I'm fortunate to have realised those dreams.

贝克汉姆表示:我认为现在是时候结束我的职业生涯了,尽管现在我依然奋战在最高水平的赛事中。”

“我要感谢所有的队友,我很荣幸地从伟大的教练们身上学到许多,我还要感谢全力支持我的球迷们,是他们给予我成功的力量。

如果在我小时候你问我,我会说将会为从小就支持的曼联俱乐部效力并举起冠军,戴上队长袖标并为国出战超过100场,以及为这个世上的一些豪门俱乐部出场比赛,我一定会说这是个幻想。”

“幸运的是,我实现了这些梦想。”

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
唉,98开始睇碧咸,记住那永远的7号
今年好傷感 , 好多喜歡的人都走了.
返回列表