返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day
) [( N3 Q( b3 T* H' K' A( ~% k
0 ^& s6 E& I5 F公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" r* c0 {, J* w
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,5.39.217.76. [1 L; l+ R  Z2 r4 S' @" E; ?5 }
5.39.217.763 t  Q! ^0 _; X6 s+ O1 j) N

, D* H# N/ G% i1 X0 w7 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow5.39.217.76' o# E4 e* {1 D$ z6 b/ I4 `& l
/ Y3 K+ t; _8 J4 ]# g! I# m

( b; @; Y( Y; U7 T6 U8 w" s% O! x公仔箱論壇I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
* w! p" i# M2 i0 N公仔箱論壇( f+ ?& o. {+ U! t" w
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, |) d% I. ?+ U/ O
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
/ U' ~" W; X, j# @; Z% _1 N
1 @% H1 c+ J* L- p9 L7 M) ~  h; nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# v% p1 o5 h2 e
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky
, l; y1 m! C6 E2 |6 z$ H3 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  w" `/ l, ]; S7 |5 t$ B

2 E$ i4 I3 E. A- X" q. r1 O8 ?2 RWhen darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertaintyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 y2 s; G0 w6 {! A* \

4 r; H9 a. d$ u公仔箱論壇
0 V- V$ B! l- w; b2 B$ O5.39.217.76When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
% w" B# Z; n0 b7 F7 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: e$ M( n- N9 K6 m7 Q( A1 ^7 }
# e2 K& Q6 i3 e* W9 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction
2 g) S$ t7 X9 V6 ]# \2 r/ r$ C! [$ O+ Z/ J. g1 I/ u9 w

2 N* Z  y9 _# s; ]; k% Z: C: cThe sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表