返回列表 回復 發帖

智利的美景

智利的美景
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

嘩﹗真係唔係講少,真係幾靓哦,多謝樓主分享,謝謝﹗
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Very beautiful scenery, two photos looking like Tibet. I want to know the huge stone hand stands for what??
Very beautifu!!
The little alpaca looks lovely:
: Y, K; L& A% K# C* M 2 [, O+ w; B, A7 P
5.39.217.76; y4 ?5 D; Z8 i: |- C- q) h
And the 五指山, I thought there was one in China.
2 x/ ~; B( h- H2 |4 C5.39.217.76A very nice shot of the  shipwreck washed onto the beach too.
) u, y" }4 z& m5 I8 Q
5 c4 C+ b$ m6 g5 x+ D6 E0 m0 F$ i$ N5.39.217.76Thank you Taipoxp.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.

: Z3 _7 q3 Y$ H( S/ N. e; Q) D! c9 ^孙悟空到此一遊特撒泡尿以做证明。结果还是如来手心。% G3 V$ a! s1 O+ U5 k5 d; p
Beautiful places on earth.  Thanks for sharing.
6# SweetLemon           TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 @7 C; }$ \1 m5 c& g/ I
This made my day.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表