返回列表 回復 發帖

Coral reefs

Coral reefs the great barriers Australia.
$ J+ E0 r" ?$ h2 |8 I
) T+ O$ R" G' l1 v8 r公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! Z; c) J  @% _/ C, [9 {7 f/ I
! k) ^- V" Z/ Y0 p8 @

0 G9 h# Z2 b3 G5 b9 P; w8 i4 w  W% PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- a! @# N/ j! T! J公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! T4 s( a' e' W+ Q6 H% c% \
5.39.217.76$ z" ^5 i% B. `1 C! k

+ [8 M- s$ S! ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% o; z; L* [5 A( G! H& V( atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇( q; V$ g( f8 p  Y: P$ K) q1 c
8 i0 F9 F# g3 K

: F# E0 B9 Q( ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# C9 j, c+ f: I  D# Z; q9 I* m5.39.217.76
% n" g0 E& X8 U/ h- wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% W" U3 |* f$ C4 u+ x

5 R3 A/ ^; S2 O( B% S
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

很漂亮!
Wonders of Australia.  They are very protective of the area, you cant take any not even the dead ones.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Yes,because this place is a treasury to the Australians. Thousands and thousands visitors come to here to spend their money everyday.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

海底世界就是美...如果係香港有咁嘅質素,就好咯
謝謝你的分享喔
They are so very beautiful ! I wish I could dive and explore the beautiful world under sea by myself !
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

返回列表