NBA 2023-2024 / RS / 04/12/2024 / Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings9 R; ` Y$ J" ]9 G8 y4 j4 L
- q# v7 r* j" |$ B6 u5.39.217.76
8 Y4 `$ s1 I" a' \1 cType of sport : Basketball5.39.217.76/ |2 B& s3 N6 c
Date/Year of release : 04/12/2024" E2 s' \; B* P5 I! W
Comment language : English5.39.217.76 {5 q s) D& j8 f9 u7 o5 \; W
Description : Season 2023-2024Author of the rip/post : m4rtyr.& ~( P0 J) i: l8 i
Add. information : there are spoilers for other matches. Live stream downloaded and transcribed.Quality : WEB-DL HD* a. \: b; O% N! L) I, G( R* ^0 Z
Video format : mkv0 F) L; z" w: X8 q, N" s% G/ _
Video : h264, 1280x720, 59.94fps, 6000kbpsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# C# B$ b3 N: t6 h7 n
Audio : aac, stereo, 48kHz, 132 kbps
2 E, X/ u5 t7 ~公仔箱論壇" {- r/ ~8 {8 G4 _4 a0 F
2 z! B& Q; C/ u* J5 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 * V# C! \ |: m0 F
|