返回列表 回復 發帖
唔系话好好睇。。。。
TVB  D戏一向系甘
This drama has a poor plot.  Try to copy other movie and drama plot but denies it.
, Y$ v  k2 n* s: Q  @4 A& ?公仔箱論壇
5 ?* v- ^$ j! s8 I& m5 V4 _5 xOne of the worst drama from TVB
這劇還可以啦
不是说好看..
唔好睇~都系唔好叫无线拍新题材啦~
都是这样子的,港剧现在只是这样子7分
開頭5集幾好,之後就拖戲嚟做,越來越悶,演員性格不連貫.總之好差.
快D播完啦~
剧情无聊,无睇头
其實個不速之約都幾唔掂...姜大衛又話搵左楊怡老母廿幾年...但係楊怡同bobby結婚個日佢地兩個都見到面..都完全冇反應
2 F% t/ r, R. e5 k- _' yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 S6 d! N6 ]6 U% C3 }8 {4 s就係為左營造 我地以為姜大衛同楊怡係有路既
I watched because of Bobby too...!  The story line makes no sense at all!!!  
. \4 X& e, N- |! d4 |; O' R1 L3 O0 ?+ i" e
In fact, it is the most ridiculous story I've seen so far!!!  I have no idea what the hell is in Typhoon's mind...  What kind of rubbish revenge is he after?  It clearly wasn't Dr. O who has torn his family apart.  Typhoon's father suffered from cancer, if Dr. O didn't run the drug trial, he wouldn't have that extra months, he would have died even earlier... ...   Cutting the number of participants in the drug trial wasn't Dr. O's idea too!  So what the heck is in Typhoon's mind???  
; `" Z' p! Y( Z; Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% t" u5 ~, c4 D( [
The only one he should blame is his own mother!!!  Typhoon's mother is the only coward who choose to kill her children & commit suicide when her husband passed away.  She is the one who torn the whole family apart and she is the only one to blame!!!  SO, WHAT IS THIS REVENGE IS ALL ABOUT???
勁差的劇情
TVB 將不同嘅劇集抄襲為此劇
雖然有人說像死亡筆記,但係睇到後期又有很多出人意表的情節,咁都算編劇有做嘢." G- \9 G4 ?( Z- ^9 w  I0 Z- q/ y
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 r  h3 u3 L2 c: B
我覺得如果講邰風不只催眠,還是一位心理學專家,再對心理學多加描寫,相信會更加吸引.公仔箱論壇8 z2 h! W; p' j- ?

3 J" Z6 q" v( @$ A4 r7 z0 h若對邰風這魔鬼編寫更多懸疑情節,加上心理學元素,催眠等集一身,那劇集的張力會更強.2 b6 c) [& b( Q2 M& K  E% m/ t
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# Y$ w/ S- j" L" o- F
套戲好好睇講唔上,起碼比起傳統的題材來得新鮮,愛情元素明顯比過往tvb劇集是弱了的,此點值得一讚,公仔箱論壇. V# R+ Y0 m/ [, y
然而,講述魔鬼始終認為要落重懸疑的氣氛,才能帶出一種幽暗感,使觀眾更投入~5.39.217.76! H- [7 I5 y, `: [( O( E) Y: S( A

a2 X8 C# E. V+ p- G' L9 Y我給七分啦~
返回列表