返回列表 回復 發帖

【The Pulse】2013-03-15 Universal Suffrage; Occupy Central; Land Use Controversies; Tin Sau Bazaar

【The Pulse】2013-03-15 Universal Suffrage; Occupy Central; Land Use Controversies; Tin Sau Bazaar
3 n7 d* h! I+ J+ `- U   Q9 e$ |: t" [) m# B( {4 O$ D
he occupation of Central is one strategy that’s being suggested if Beijing does not allow genuine universal suffrage for the Chief Executive in Hong Kong. And there have been increasing noises from Beijing that that is indeed going to be the case.
# n5 i1 K" `* [
We talk to the originator of Occupy Central, Professor Benny Tai.
& @. }0 w+ C8 W' I5 L5.39.217.76In his first Policy Address, Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying announced that several areas of land would be rezoned for residential development in order to provide more homes. But already some of those land rezoning plans are running into trouble. ( Q- G# L% T; ?& \) A# X) w9 x
Once, hawkers and dai pai dong owners plied their trade on many of Hong Kong’s streets. That’s come increasingly under control. Some of Hong Kong’s oldest and biggest markets were moved into newer, more hygienic facilities. But many of the new locations are much less successful, and traders in one new market development in Tin Shui Wai are finding that it just isn’t working out for them. 3 O6 ]' i" U( ]5 t  w) w' J0 ]
5.39.217.769 E" e- x$ L5 W6 `/ Z/ ]
    TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% R1 T: V0 g/ `+ b) m# _

3 ?$ S0 H/ d1 o9 }* I7 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  

5 j4 W) R8 p4 c5 Z# H. }公仔箱論壇 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- d0 k' j* {7 g

* o9 I6 k' G! _5 u9 g5.39.217.76
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  X( K* m  J/ ^) @
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放  
$ n% W  F- k4 L1 M6 g! @: H

$ y7 e$ X" y1 }& u4 r2 X5 J6 Q% stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' z+ E# {9 Z. e7 Y+ H" A
返回列表