返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] US Airways plane turns round mid-air after birthday bomb hoax is played on one of its passengers

US Airways plane turns round mid-air after birthday bomb hoax is played on one of its passengers
1 h% H- Z1 b6 p% @5 K. c2 Z
  •     Philadelphia-Dallas flight forced to do a u-turn after anonymous tipster told police passenger Christopher Shell was carrying explosives
  •     Shell was removed from the plane in handcuffs and taken off for questioning while the craft was searched
  •     He had been celebrating his 29th birthday - police believe it was a bad-taste birthday joke
  •     Nothing was found on either Shell or the plane
  •     Later wrote on Facebook: 'If u want an interview with me, it will cost u $$$!'
By Daily Mail Reporter
/ E; N: b1 B8 }0 o' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ L7 ^7 y  _$ s, d2 g7 k: h  `( p7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A 29-year-old celebrating his birthday was the victim of a bomb hoax which forced the airplane he was traveling on to make a u-turn mid-air on Thursday, police said.
; y0 H$ b$ o0 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 S# R6 ?7 m; f5 W! O
An anonymous caller tipped off police that Christopher Shell was carrying explosives on board the US Airways Philadelphia-Dallas flight in what is believed to have been a bad-taste birthday joke.
, R# Q1 \) ]! b1 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76" J) p7 V# Z# H
But police and the airline took the allegation seriously and re-routed the plane, sending it back to Philadelphia International Airport, half an hour into the journey.公仔箱論壇0 Z% @5 w: f0 D( O0 w+ j7 z

# M3 R/ X! J$ W, v, z6 ~
& [% f' W, s8 s1 L% Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVictim? Police said Christopher Shell (pictured) is not considered to be a suspect
$ _6 s" W- d* F# U4 V7 \1 w
4 P3 ]0 J2 c; L' ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 w7 K  ^& j1 M9 y$ O! V- AEmergency u-turn: Christopher Shell was removed from the craft while it was searched
: V/ C! `( T* y( J
1 B# T2 C" `" r" g4 a- d  X9 U2 O- BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Airport police received the bomb-scare call at around 7.30am claiming Shell was on his way to Texas, carrying a dangerous substance, and contacted the FBI.公仔箱論壇! w1 G4 o2 t# z/ Q3 ^
5.39.217.76/ f3 c! ^) k$ \3 l" a4 c4 _
The plane returned to Philadelphia where it was met by a slew of law enforcement vehicles and personnel.
# Y# O) |7 E) [; ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; t4 I+ z, o& j! |4 m
Shell was led from the jet wearing handcuffs after the craft made its emergency return to Philadelphia International Airport on Thursday morning.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& W0 D( C& _$ ]) ~7 S

1 A7 m! v" F  C& u# ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He was put him in the back of a police car and taken off for questioning, apparently very surprised to be caught up in the midst of the emergency.
: d& K& Q  \, g5.39.217.76
( z: M$ F6 \1 B! V5 h% |% B, H* t公仔箱論壇'He was obviously very alarmed, as I would be if heavily armed police officers entered a plane to take me off,' Philadelphia police Chief Inspector Joseph Sullivan said.
  s! m6 j, f" B9 G5.39.217.76Brag: Christopher Shell quickly recovered from his shock to offer up his story in exchange for cash
# Y5 d6 E; U3 }, F. e/ Q0 G公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76  K3 _3 d- _6 B: T) h

0 C! D! g6 u8 Z: I) Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbRant: Shell moaned about the flight on Facebook" T9 t: E  X/ \; k) D3 R+ |

. L+ e* o0 Y5 @' R6 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'And he was certainly stunned. And that's why this is no joke, this is no laughing matter.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' k! K% r5 J* R  p% K( a
- [' z/ I7 B& z: `9 B2 I
Bomb technicians and specially trained dogs searched the plane but found nothing illegal or hazardous, Sullivan said.
: x9 A5 }' Z$ _, z& Z+ Q& F公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇" o3 @! N2 d; _2 d6 e
Police believe the scare was a practical joke, played on Shell as he celebrated his 29th birthday, NBC reported.
+ t8 o8 }  s% l, o& RShell did nothing wrong and was the victim of 'a pretty nasty trick,' Sullivan said.3 M" Z) P1 _, M2 h, d* x4 |
5.39.217.762 g2 w( j: b0 c. M6 ?* q
He made a swift recovery, however, taking to Facebook to offer up his story in exchange for cash.5.39.217.76' ]; k$ @1 ]& q+ X
5.39.217.767 ^& t+ X5 u+ T7 F* ^% w- `
'If u have questions or want an interview with me, it will cost u $$$ until then,' he wrote. 'Sry. Message me your offers as I'll go with the most $$$!'
0 Z& u6 t: V3 @7 z; J( k/ U" k5.39.217.768 w# P2 y2 S4 ^$ }$ M
Earlier on he had posted: 'Im not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed in US Airways currently. We just spent a half hour in the air to be notified that the plane, "has technical difficulties" and had to fly back! Flight 1267 CANCELLED. Gay!'  [9 Z6 x7 \9 n4 b5 n% Q# ~
5.39.217.764 F) P- \! _. z
  \& S/ a# [7 ?( O2 ~4 W
Nasty hoax: The US Airways plane was searched after being ordered back to Philadelphia International Airport following a report of explosives onboard
) ]6 w$ s. L+ t0 k# KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) N: @5 \  E, z1 A
Sullivan stressed that Shell is not a suspect but added that police are treating the hoax seriously because it had resulted in a heavy police response and a significant hassle for all those on board, he said.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ N  R0 ^' v; @6 G) f3 N- f# Q/ a
0 P/ c8 J: G# ^, N
'It's just an incredibly foolish and irresponsible thing to do and, bottom line, it's criminal,' Sullivan said.
: {* p2 @1 ~! n4 Z8 F$ Z# N4 w
3 K) D" e  S, i2 x& PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Earlier, an FBI spokesman said the flight was diverted because of a call reporting liquid explosives were on board. Sullivan declined to discuss the content of the call.
) `2 u# e  [& P, v* z) l公仔箱論壇The airplane had 69 passengers and five crew members on board, airport spokeswoman Victoria Lupica said.) P0 c. [+ F9 R" e: g" B

{2 ~' s- H& r8 _( VSullivan said the investigation into the phone call had been turned over to the FBI.公仔箱論壇) ?6 {" |: ?& ^8 w
FBI Special Agent Richard Quinn said it was too early to speculate about what sort of charges could be filed against the caller, but they could be severe.8 {( [, X& k  S2 n

$ U! P( y" |; p2 M# _* P公仔箱論壇

評分次數

• aa00

費城客機炸彈虛驚前女友整蠱壽星仔

警方搜不出有任何可疑物品。美聯社
全美航空公司(US Airways)一架原定由費城飛往德州達拉斯的客機,周四起飛後不久接到匿名炸彈恐嚇。機師奉命把飛機折返費城國際機場緊急降落,警方人員登機搜索及帶走一名被指藏有炸彈的男子問話,其後證實整件事只是一宗惡作劇。該名男子原本要趕返德州與家人及好友開派對慶祝29歲生日,豈料遭人「大整蠱」。警方事後扣留一男一女問話,其中女疑犯是受害人的前女友,懷疑她藉此向前男友報復。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ p3 U+ E) W5 B7 \% P4 ^
  Q4 h* Y9 v. W
  發生這宗事故的是全美航空公司第1267號班機,於美國東岸時間周五清晨載著69名乘客和5名機員從費城起飛。大約半小時後,警方於早上7時半左右接到一個匿名電話,對方說出機上其中一名男乘客的名字,指他帶了危險品上機。
/ h. [" |  R) z
& d5 a9 D: [& H6 a2 M2 w# BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  當局大為緊張,馬上查閱乘客名單,果然發現該班機上有這名乘客,於是通知機師把飛機折返費城降落。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ F) y1 V8 F  J  ~% z3 O

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表