返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 倫敦機場又現超長等待隊伍

Queue here for Britain: Borders chaos returns to Heathrow as passengers face 'horrendous' delays at immigration - and the Olympics still haven't even started
3 W3 {0 [- `* E, P9 s公仔箱論壇
) e# _+ L: v# D! M7 s; l1 g# T5.39.217.76
  •     Perfect   storm as 650,000 Olympics visitors arrive at peak of holiday season
  •     Queues   are already two and a half hours long stretching half a mile
  •     Officials   ban restless passengers from taking pictures of the chaos
  •     Athletes   get pink greeting desks manned by five staff
  •     But   Border Force says everything will be OK because 'plans are in place'
  •     Olympics   fast lanes open for VIPs as 'ordinary' drivers face £120 fines
ByRick Dewsbury公仔箱論壇8 I5 j: |# ^/ _8 A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& o1 i1 ^3 V/ H# `# s7 `& |
These are the pictures showing the 'horrendous' conditions passengers are being subjected to at Heathrow - a sea of stressed travellers in queues stretching half a mile through the airport.
8 I/ A3 _' g" t( J/ [6 P5 y
8 }& s2 c, u2 i- f, K5 }" {
Crowds enduring the two and a half hour wait to get through immigration were photographed last week growing irritable as the airport swelled.
3 f' B1 |( o! s% I  s5 k; E, s5.39.217.76
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, J) q1 v! O8 t% y7 @! S2 {! w) `
Adding to their frustration, they were met with empty passport control desks and uninterested staff, according to the Daily Telegraph. And airport staff even said to have tried to stop them from taking pictures to try and keep the mess under wraps.
8 `# M5 P# S# ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇1 ~$ `" f: {% Z
The chaotic scenes raised concerns over a 'perfect storm' as an extra 650,000 visitors arrive in the country for the Olympics at the height of the holiday season.公仔箱論壇6 g3 j! F7 m6 v, H% Q( |

9 v0 p: n' N+ y0 Q    , `2 l% u9 P2 ~* a7 `; b
Ongoing delays: Frustrated passengers queue inside Heathrow last week to try and get through immigration in this picture taken by a traveller. Some     people had to wait for up to two and a half hours in lines weaving through the airport  
* }/ I+ z; E5 T- {& ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 R3 Z+ l7 O8 t* mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thousands of athletes descending on Britain from across the world over the next three weeks will also only to the pressure on the immigration system, the responsibility of the Home Office.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ^3 o. [! N" b% c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 b8 h5 [8 K- |2 a+ h) F
The Immigration Service Union, which represents 4,500 border staff, said that the present problems were being made worse as only about half the current workers were fully trained to allow passengers from anywhere in the world entry.
* m7 F* s  Q- W# @2 C公仔箱論壇
- k; l4 ^6 O' y1 Y5.39.217.76The Olympics visitors will also arrive at the peak of summer when hundreds of thousands of families are taking foreign holidays, further adding to the strain at the airport.5 k  Q  R1 n% g  ~/ M

+ H4 c1 L- D" c' r% pOne businessman who was waiting in the non-EU line said he had to wait more than two and a quarter hours on Friday. He had been returning to Britain from Italy and arrived at 8.30am but did not make it through immigration until 11am./ g, X% s$ O  C% S" D! Y$ d
公仔箱論壇3 j% m' A  Z" ?/ H5 a
  公仔箱論壇- u7 z5 R0 H9 Y+ }* q: Q( q
The long and winding queue: Passengers stand impatiently in one of the longest   of the lines last week - stretching half a mile through the airport. To the   right of them is a conveyor   walkway with nobody on it
; W8 `* ~7 n3 C, z( d4 C
( d8 r& h1 q! o, ]) I5.39.217.76  ) u) S3 S7 j* i, j: E
Adding insult to injury: Passengers facing agonising waits can only look on at   the infuriatingly empty immigration desks. Staff were even said to be   unhelpful during the crowded situation公仔箱論壇- G& ~! ?& ^9 g% O/ ?  |

# @& }2 w7 h; r; j4 h5 B. F公仔箱論壇'I have never seen anything like it,' the man, who did not wish to be named, told the Telegraph.6 |6 t9 {0 P  |' |, ]2 z0 L

7 v( ?* c3 j% [* f$ t- y! P'If they think they are going to be ready for the Olympics, which is now less than a month away, then this was a very poor training exercise – and it wasn’t even busy.'公仔箱論壇) w! z: x5 w3 h- S4 c# j) I4 K0 \4 y. q

8 G, @4 ^/ Q* |% _! Z1 M- ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAirport staff are said to have tried desperately to ban restless passengers from taking pictures of the scenes. But many people were still able to record the situation using camera phones.5.39.217.76  Y0 E1 _. C7 V) g+ T6 S5 }$ s

$ i9 X6 @4 u/ _& [Despite the long delays at immigration, Heathrow seemed to be going to great lengths to welcome athletes arriving in the country.
. k& V/ [2 w" O4 o* n* U& F

: |  l* ]; b# g0 K/ M. |$ h; C5.39.217.76A series of Olympics greeting desks manned by five members of staff have been rolled out across the airport.公仔箱論壇, z5 O  T6 J# m0 `2 e

8 P5 p# y) _! ~, H' Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYet when some passengers walked past them on Saturday evening, the staff were standing idle as they waited for athletes to arrive over the next few weeks.
. s- _0 j8 m  b( g( q* F1 i+ F( a5 e3 z( E" o- Y
The bright pink 'accreditation' desks have been placed in four terminals to allow athletes to collect their passes for the Olympic village. The desks do not deal with immigration and athletes have to go through the same procedures as members of the public.5.39.217.76) Z; W1 x) h  j& ?8 F- S; r
公仔箱論壇. ]  J- h$ I+ y3 v) @; K2 Y. J, W/ i! S
They are manned by Olympics officials and Heathrow staff. There will also be 1,000 volunteers in bright garments scattered throughout the airport in the run up to the Olympics to help athletes. 公仔箱論壇  \$ \2 i- j0 ~4 `  d

, h) F+ J6 e& i" G( }' K公仔箱論壇BAA admitted today that recent immigration queues at Heathrow were 'unacceptably' long.+ N% T- o, R( @4 y. H

* t: Y  l3 Z& @0 S$ u公仔箱論壇The airport operator said the Home Office had promised all Border Force desks at Heathrow would be manned during the peak Olympics arrival times.
, ], l" n# @$ G6 d2 `5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇; O, |4 Q; O3 u; O8 m) Y

4 s1 G3 r3 g# N/ w! r* e% s. itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBorder chaos: Passengers at Heathrow have complained about spending two and a   half hours in queues through immigration... and it could get worse during the   Olympics" ^; g) p5 _" `
7 Y" g# ^7 \0 w5 A
  2 z  U3 _( [/ k8 x, P
Athletes will be arriving from around the world but Unions claims that   temporary border staff are not trained to deal with international passengersTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Y1 F7 v+ k, i- I* m  m/ T
! }$ C9 {2 a& t; y* F" ?) z
But it added that the Home Office should be 'delivering a good experience for regular passengers as well as Olympic visitors'.
2 r/ `3 M$ i8 f4 h3 i4 M2 D: l# VA source within the organisation said that staff levels would be higher during the Olympics because contingency plans did not start for another two weeks.
; k$ ~2 [  d; @  e' r5.39.217.76
* f3 P/ t3 W# m9 a! b2 v' cThey admitted 'minor' breaches of queuing time through immigration but claimed extra staff had been rolled out.
( _! H2 z" T3 Y9 I5 z/ o. k1 @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! v) `( v# w9 g; r
Under its targets, the Border Force must get non-EU passport holders through immigration at Heathrow in less than 45 minutes for 95 per cent of the time.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; S8 F2 [' ^$ e6 d
3 @, d& U" O9 q
A Border Force spokesman said: 'We are fully prepared for the busy Olympic period and will be implementing well-rehearsed plans. This includes staffing all immigration desks at key ports whenever necessary.'
1 B7 t- L1 R1 K2 d

9 I: {4 V' M% Y- M) B0 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe target for EU passport holders at Heathrow is less than 25 minutes for 95 per cent of the time.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& O3 v6 T. [& ~9 @( [3 z

5 @5 U/ R: ?% o  F- c3 V; b公仔箱論壇A BAA spokesman said: 'Immigration is a matter for the Home Office. The Home Office has said that from July 15 all Border Force desks at Heathrow will be open during peak arrival periods.
, x- ?- A, \1 x$ @, E% O5.39.217.76
( R8 |7 m1 I- j2 z3 M'Immigration waiting times for passengers during peak periods at Heathrow in the last few days have been unacceptably long and the Home Office should be delivering a good experience for regular passengers as well as Olympic visitors.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 h$ T; l/ B6 g7 w; Y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 C( f4 r9 u4 L6 _9 P( D
Shadow immigration minister Chris Bryant said that the Home Secretary had assured Parliament that the full summer capacity would be in place by now.5.39.217.76* b3 b# J1 J6 M! S  s8 j6 ?. [4 M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 t" |* N4 s6 ^, o. P
He added that Britain cannot afford the 'queues or the lax security'.5.39.217.765 D8 Y7 O+ m8 U! `

& [4 w$ g0 t8 a% b0 Z5.39.217.76

評分次數

• aa00

& q6 N* m, W: Z7 F+ O1 P: Y( t( u5 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  倫敦希思羅機場一向被稱為歐洲最繁忙的機場,隨著奧運會的臨近,希思羅機場的入境登記大廳前又排起了長隊,這不禁讓人擔心,這座機場在奧運期間有可能不堪重負陷入癱瘓。
% Y2 l% G+ M! J. \3 Q( i2 Z公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' M% ]* [2 P2 `) ?3 H+ I4 m
  據英國《每日電訊報》7月1日的消息,6月29日,旅客們在入境大廳前排起了超過800米的長隊,他們竟然等待了兩個半小時。後來旅客們發現三個護照檢查處竟然有兩個沒有辦公。而且工作人員的服務態度也不好,他們並不理由旅客們的要求。當時大約有4000人在排隊,混亂的場面中有人開始拍照,工作人員還阻止了拍照的旅客。6月30日同樣出現了類似的情況。5.39.217.763 Q2 t! [6 ^6 k

0 d- w" K% B+ P9 h( S公仔箱論壇  希思羅機場運營商英國機場管理公司(BAA)預計歐盟國家的旅客辦理入境手續需要25分鐘,非歐盟國家需要45分鐘,他們也承認,這次出現的情況大大超出了預計的時間。5.39.217.76! Q4 f- c* X4 g6 B. B, e! M* |3 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 i9 C& s' I1 l( o' k9 p+ H2 g* ~
  假期臨近,距離倫敦奧運會開幕也只剩20多天的時間,運動員和各國代表團也將陸續抵達英國,這將使入境英國的人員暴增。奧運會期間,希思羅機場的客流量預計達到65萬。公仔箱論壇  o6 r( ~- Z8 Z. U! W

9 k/ @. t4 t8 ~( V! o8 i9 ]公仔箱論壇  英國工黨7月1日還向政府施壓說,必須在奧運會開幕之前著力解決這一問題,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ q8 z  n, r* j4 T% F+ @

( H4 T7 g' P  W& j# h) V: s1 s公仔箱論壇  不過報道還稱,從7月15日起,希思羅機場入境大廳將增加72名工作人員,屆時負責該工作的服務人員總數將達到535人。
: p% R2 S1 F5 a( v- tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" e9 b9 D5 Q" c* B- t& U, x+ H
  英國邊境檢察署的一位發言人也指出,他們已經為奧運會做好了准備,屆時將啟動計劃好的方案,包括奧運會和殘奧會期間,在一些重要口岸設立入境檢查服務。
環球網報道 記者 朱海淼
1 M, t7 E7 a& U2 X/ t4 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( y0 [; N6 c; Z. w" Z1 Y; ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表