返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSH
1 ^/ i% y% Y4 A0 {8 r# ~( ]Herman's Hermits - 1967
! ]  v: N8 h7 V& L  j0 W( `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇, E4 X1 Z5 K' L) \/ [% I
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
$ {( V* `0 X6 d! j" h5 j公仔箱論壇All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in loveTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- |6 y) \- s! v0 F# [- F2 ~
You know what I mean
: L& f; I: q# _  g( D% EJust the two of us and nobody else in sight公仔箱論壇6 k% |' Q& n) j* R2 y
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tight
) ^, N) t' v  `6 [" f4 a公仔箱論壇So listen very carefully
" X/ W" R: x* Z, h- k4 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCloser now and you will see what I meantvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) r- u5 ]$ ]; H
It isn't a dream
$ O3 @/ r6 n2 ^The only sound that you will hear
+ T2 e# E% L6 v$ F+ f( B( MIs when I whisper in your ear
5 E0 ~8 r) \" u" M+ W! nI love you forever and ever
3 j+ q# M* P4 R0 g- F7 cThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) W( y5 w: f$ Y1 [3 T4 A
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 r% ~3 f4 D' ]" }1 {
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
, ~- N6 Z2 L. x  @. V9 a公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la8 [- X' A6 [" M" w6 ^1 D4 _
La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
$ ?( }! ]1 L# d+ ~. {公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-laTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# A1 W1 c, ^5 p* y' @1 b
So listen very carefullyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ J( h1 U/ `/ ?/ N3 X7 W, ^, x1 ?0 a7 c8 p
Closer now and you will see what I mean5.39.217.76/ Y9 C) S6 |5 |% L6 P% W
It isn't a dream
5 @2 D. _% M4 z; IThe only sound that you will hear
- H8 I; m8 L6 i% B9 o  SIs when I whisper in your ear
# O9 v8 w6 u& \+ W* n公仔箱論壇I love you forever and ever
! k4 L$ q% @6 `% {- Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* T. o0 w+ J) E0 N$ ?2 M' x
All over the world people just like us are falling in love# R% a9 p# [( r
Yeah, they're falling in lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: m" T) l, i7 p4 a) j9 q2 ]$ M* h
Hush, they're falling in love
4 T8 t. r; c4 U3 L# ^2 H. ]6 O8 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hush公仔箱論壇' q' x+ x: C* R
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz5.39.217.769 M3 O3 W1 Q) X9 I9 K
% a0 d+ F) V4 t, h" ]
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
. ]8 h/ u( ]: ~4 M/ K* G( ](Trevor Peacock)5.39.217.769 d; O* ?, {* b8 [
Herman's Hermits - 1965
* g" s4 Y8 o' E5 [4 H" s7 U
# R6 _: w& _6 D; h  Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter
( [% G7 s' X( g0 Q" F% z+ z- Y公仔箱論壇Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rareTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& {8 u7 O+ [, T" Z* v: q; c
But it's sad, she doesn't love me now: Z) r" p+ c" i1 [
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ G% N) c* R3 z* J9 `4 x
She wants to return those things I bought her  _5 O9 x0 A2 ]# U
Tell her she can keep them just the same
1 K2 H# j) B/ z; y, GThings have changed, she doesn't love me now
" |' ^9 h7 ~. @9 f公仔箱論壇She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine9 \6 c# Q2 B2 u- N+ W( p, L8 @0 M  `
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
7 F1 T: ^+ g1 L" Z& I% ^8 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud5.39.217.761 }- [  ^; p3 g& t) \
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" s+ u$ Z8 H$ {9 ~( H  E% Y& l1 ~8 H, m
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)公仔箱論壇* R6 F7 a6 s' {
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 A8 _- o, z% n1 u  o
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
& s" v: c5 |/ N' D) f, EWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
) ]. _- e5 Z6 d2 s; S$ K2 {6 v+ P5.39.217.76You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud1 b$ {7 K5 ^5 Y' `( M
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ m0 Z+ e' N% v8 b. Y
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
6 t) Q8 D, K% E  J5 l' \Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heart
5 u2 h. E5 P  z$ h( N4 j7 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine3 A% P6 i( g3 ]! p9 r
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
8 I$ ?& o8 I9 a* aMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
* Q5 f0 u7 D; ~! f0 C" Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
7 Y" c/ U& h# G  z  YMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
+ |( `+ S  Q0 Y3 khttp://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s
. b9 s* B' }2 S9 M5 t; h( utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 F) y9 X) W- K
LISTEN PEOPLE
8 }: K, f9 a& V" Q$ M(Graham Gouldman)公仔箱論壇- [# X. n' x7 P3 {3 I& S+ f* E$ h" {3 a
Herman's HermitsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- g# g( H3 t0 N

& y, G. x! [0 w& K4 b) fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Listen people to what I say
5 M7 j# t# L' w- N5.39.217.76I say everybody's got to have their day5.39.217.762 n# D! d% K" r' @
And don't you know thatTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( k0 h0 Q. K. P
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
* w. |  Z& o; _7 Y% S公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to win a heart& N5 R1 P" t; F  b
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
! k8 e; H" _& A; P0 [  q4 ~! B& N! ]) TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never part' M# M, R* V: s; l$ \  x9 o( P' l
I once found love, found love just like youtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 V8 E( f. A6 T; Y3 y1 P7 X0 J
But then he came, he might come to you5.39.217.764 [/ i3 H. y, K. {9 x( q
And don't you know that公仔箱論壇5 P7 g) f& j; O* A; s9 g; ^
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 r# N4 F# E* i+ S  P# R& y# t3 K+ Q! S
But everybody can part
9 q% j, a, ]7 G公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to lose somebody sometime公仔箱論壇% ?8 h# g3 V5 E3 I' j: {
So take care that you don't lose your heart
7 N. I3 n8 m3 STake my advice and you'll always find5.39.217.76+ c" s) b+ D# _3 t. v% x/ X' N
You'll be happy all of the timetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: g# F5 L+ [3 |" D* ~! w: [
Take my advice and you will see
2 I( w3 \( A3 ~8 i! M8 E, [1 HYou'll be happy as you can be
0 a; ^6 A! z/ r* @# |7 _Listen people to what I say9 x: S. ^  Y* j$ O
I say everybody's got to have their day7 G9 Y( Q% s% x: F3 ]
And don't you know that
7 ~$ i& q7 X6 \: r* gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 c) J# G! ^4 i2 X7 c- }/ {! P
Everybody's got to win a heart
( J! ^: O" [" M8 L8 \Everybody's got to love somebody sometimetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 R9 M# v# g" o/ f
When you do, I hope you never part
+ N$ b6 i% f; l5 X! ?' pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You never part
6 ^6 ^) y: Z4 U% q% v5.39.217.76Listen people
7 J; \, [' Y/ d2 }Listen peopletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' W0 p) w. u6 d9 T: W6 v. x! \+ E+ K/ a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w05.39.217.767 l) F/ }. Z/ R, W5 b7 D( D- I/ Z6 E
公仔箱論壇. j5 [$ k# M6 E( f
THE END OF THE WORLD
* ?$ R7 T% P3 ]5 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' d% {. Y' H% K+ j) U& p. \Why does the sun go on shining
0 V) Y8 l+ Z+ j5 ?  y+ qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy does the sea rush to shore tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( P) w8 }$ ]9 I
Don't they know it's the end of the world( M1 h. _. c$ e& ?0 ~6 |1 ], L8 S4 R
'Cause you don't love me any more 公仔箱論壇% m! w8 T- @3 b: ~6 a
Why do the birds go on singing
; o% ?- b$ E3 v3 a  T5.39.217.76Why do the stars glow above
! w& Z8 ]) ^+ S- ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world
/ E" j0 C' I3 ]5 C3 t* y  |It ended when I lost your lovetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 M0 f/ ^; f1 }) V
I wake up in the morning and I wonder5.39.217.768 D7 P, L0 C, g* M
Why everything's the same as it was
' w" K! f: e& a' g  d. VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I can't understand, no, I can't understand" T8 L9 v3 Q& H6 b) W' X# s/ y, O
How life goes on the way it does tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 B. t$ q' `( P9 _$ C; x
Why does my heart go on beating
, `* R6 }8 Q, d5 u3 o5.39.217.76Why do these eyes of mine cry
! T1 W. o- F5 B# z& YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world4 L! J8 h' A! ~+ p2 T( a
It ended when you said goodbye* |4 u; i5 C( w% t4 c; p
Why does my heart go on beating
) G" p2 X* B7 b- F5 ^. D公仔箱論壇Why do these eyes of mine cry5.39.217.76  ]! k) C. A0 X/ _+ F! \
Don't they know it's the end of the world
$ \1 s+ u. t9 o, O" l# }. j4 jIt ended when you said goodbye公仔箱論壇& B0 ~) M6 o1 `; U. Q0 A2 s; ^) Y* W# V+ r7 f
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' S7 s/ n( I  T3 j- w% x: o! F
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj5.39.217.760 ^1 z% y+ {1 Q+ f+ Z* |% q
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.4 k$ J5 R$ R  D! g" u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G. K: v  S+ y" j9 J

4 `  |; V, ^4 K# B" CNO MILK TODAYTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 p8 S$ T0 i2 q
(Graham Gouldman)
* N8 Z* g; N) e  Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits
9 F3 ~4 C; f, a6 J$ @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ ]/ z; @, D- i5.39.217.76No milk today, my love has gone away
4 I1 ~: r* C; ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
2 R' ?' A, O# E2 Z/ l' ONo milk today, it seems a common sight
9 @  F' x3 V. i1 Z" n5 ^0 j5 r" uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But people passing by don't know the reason why公仔箱論壇5 O3 `' o# ^; d2 l
How could they know just what this message means6 n4 }7 z: K5 O
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams: U( i: C% u+ P% A8 n
How could they know the palace there had beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' |# F, w4 y& @% L' \- Y
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen5.39.217.76# ^4 g( D: ]8 Z' t+ V
No milk today, it wasn't always so2 D4 ]5 c# H/ z. R7 u+ J
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
: ]8 W7 R/ d/ V% z: YBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely: Q0 C0 H: N- z
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
9 F' j- c/ f; C7 p5 T. z2 M4 aBecomes a shrine when I think of you only
  K9 _- t) p- ~5 g( YJust two up two downTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, |8 l# [* @) U0 \+ x' ]
No milk today, it wasn't always so5.39.217.764 v5 t% f0 p. T4 j! U- j7 Q& B
The company was gay, we'd turn night into dayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) t# }2 y6 V* x1 a# e3 p
As music played the faster did we dance5 v4 u3 N( k4 Q( P) a
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
' |# o- K. y0 l) ~% _0 t( A公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means
0 H# B; i8 R2 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
5 A" h2 I4 j2 F" T9 Q) c: x7 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know a palace there had been6 K2 E  }  f  i/ m, I  `+ J
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
  D8 R! T* q# ^6 |! c" V( u, S' \: u5.39.217.76No milk today, my love has gone away
) a4 X6 y% D6 J2 Y; ]5.39.217.76The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
6 m3 k. H& G9 `1 D+ K$ y公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonely公仔箱論壇# G4 }% y& P% D; M' ?. _4 D# b/ p0 W
A terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" @7 ^8 ], ]% v* T0 q" r
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only
5 P* C# }, M+ u) H1 G' R# PJust two up two down
% b/ z3 h, E$ o: h9 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone away公仔箱論壇$ Z7 B; ^0 l$ H! p6 @; h( k
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn5.39.217.76" G4 Z/ V% E0 |% s5 H  R
No milk today, it seems a common sighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# S5 @1 y3 F3 G0 I# o4 Y
But people passing by don't know the reason why
6 K! l8 W/ m: U7 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How could they know just what this message means
( ]3 `  R( F2 }% {# @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
' ^* u1 A; S" L. S4 \8 O- j% rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow could they know a palace there had been
+ M+ a) _7 @3 F' ?6 h公仔箱論壇Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
# |8 b, ^6 _# x公仔箱論壇No milk today, it wasn't always soTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 i% F; F; Q. W) _! n
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
' R1 V0 @* T  n0 \% A8 R3 Q5.39.217.76But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 A) I# f1 w! U. h% @; t) Q6 `" {
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
( Q) c5 F9 H6 w  f  j6 k0 X公仔箱論壇Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
+ {+ v" ~" {* g* H1 p7 p" @A terraced house in a mean street back of town4 F! k- q* p* ?) J! d
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely7 t6 d; t$ Q; ^  A- y
A terraced house in a mean street back of town 公仔箱論壇. g0 M6 O) ^5 r/ Z( M+ O

7 O( x7 z' z7 X" `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯 5.39.217.766 X$ q9 z% N' V/ U  F, c: b

, Y) G, S& Z) x5.39.217.7672 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.2 d1 B1 B$ Y; S. e& {- E/ w
No Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.公仔箱論壇; ^" M% r" H4 F- j% w2 o" P# z6 c3 @! G
Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表