返回列表 回復 發帖

[亞洲] 以色列大屠殺紀念館遭塗鴉

Hitler for mass killings公仔箱論壇& L( o8 T% y. p/ H( [; I
Vandalism suspected to be the work of ultra-Orthodox Jews  5 [( t# V- N8 c7 K6 ]1 s# p  d
By Damien Gayle
& I8 z0 G* Y2 o/ `公仔箱論壇
9 n$ T( j7 W+ r; `; Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHebrew graffiti thanking Adolf Hitler and  denouncing Zionism have been sprayed inside Israel's own Holocaust museum in Jerusalem.
, O6 Q& e6 {9 E$ r公仔箱論壇' w* Q- z2 [( l
One giant slogan at the Yad Vashem museum in  Jerusalem read: 'Thank you Hitler for your wonderful Holocaust that you arranged  for us, it's only because of you that we got a state at the UN.'
5 N2 q) k) k& A1 d' y8 B1 u0 w% s+ W+ d' K" Q
It was sprayed across walls in Warsaw Ghetto  Square near to a sculpture depicting the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, in which 13,000  were killed in the first uprising in Nazi occupied Europe. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; q' C9 Y/ ~6 q

3 x' V+ a7 `$ T
% H. T  z. Q) C! t8 R, m5 d& n$ r/ N公仔箱論壇Desecrated: Matityahu Drobles, a Holocaust  survivor and  former Israeli MP, looks at graffiti sprayed on the Yad Vashem memorial. It  reads, 'an  alternative holocaust memorial to the selective Yad Vashem should be  built'
9 J8 Y3 Y/ T. y6 Q  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( C, B$ {. l- Q1 I7 @5 p
5.39.217.76: J% t$ Q# G6 ]7 U8 t
Slogans sprayed on the red-brick  Wall of Remembrance in  Warsaw Ghetto Square: One reads: 'The Zionist  leadership wanted the Holocaust'.  The other says: 'If Hitler hadn't  existed, the Zionists would have invented him'公仔箱論壇  L0 ?. O: ?& `: o: |- M
公仔箱論壇  R! O" y7 C# o# r# ~
More graffiti was sprayed next to the cattle  car memorial, which remembers how millions of Jews were transported from all  over Europe to the Nazi death camps.Other slogans read: 'The Zionist leadership  wanted the Holocaust' and 'If Hitler hadn't existed, the Zionists would have  invented him.'5.39.217.76; ]* J: Q5 G! f

& h" E4 V1 B9 S公仔箱論壇Another said: 'The war of the Zionist regime  is not the war of the Jewish people.' That slogan fuelled suspicion that a small  fringe of ultra-Orthodox Jews, who are virulently opposed to the state of  Israel, were to blame.The red, white and black graffiti was written  in both formal Hebrew characters as well as in hand-written script and signed:  'The global cynical mafia.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" t$ x' ~& X1 [$ w

- A( ?$ E2 r! x0 W: y. C( c& h公仔箱論壇
! r, P+ _% I8 X5 TInvestigation: Israeli policemen inspect the  anti-Zionist Hebrew graffiti. A police spokesman said it was not clear who was  responsible, whether it was 'youngsters, vandals or people acting from other  motives'5.39.217.76* p' y& f' X0 ?5 N

7 R/ d) x% ^2 Y" c5 l6 S; Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: w. p. S4 G7 W+ q3 E
Workers clean off graffiti: Hebrew (partially shown)  reads 'The wars of the Zionist regime are not the wars of the Jewish people'
/ F! W: T8 u$ [5 X& x9 H; x( uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 \; H. e$ c% ^, H& v' A3 L( UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" i2 ]3 n% S! I/ C9 k" d
Clean up job: A worker begins scrubbing off graffiti  which reads: 'The Zionist leadership wanted the Holocaust'公仔箱論壇+ U8 a3 M7 N$ Y5 ]& e" a# Z- V1 \$ W

8 u1 {; r5 L0 [5 b+ w( lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld confirmed  basic details of the incident, and said an investigation had been  opened.He said it was not clear who was responsible,  whether it was 'youngsters, vandals or people acting from other  motives.'Yad Vashem is the main museum in Israel  commemorating the six million Jews who were killed by the Nazi regime during the  Second World War.
; h' U1 g. ^5 B4 t' s( e& k3 m" ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 c' F6 ~" G# I
以色列大屠殺紀念館遭塗鴉
0 z2 {) p5 t7 N) C$ a5 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 w1 v& x/ M( p5 q& v
以色列亞德韋希姆大屠殺遇難者紀念館11日被發現遭人塗鴉。紅白黑三色塗鴉文字或「感謝希特拉」,或「詆燬猶太復國主義」,在以色列激起不小風波。警方介入調查,初步懷疑標語出自極端正統派猶太人組織之手。
" j' m4 L* [1 V- W+ `, q公仔箱論壇
2 e% b9 ?, e* B8 q& K: @$ V7 }5 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb新浪網13日報道,紀念館內華沙猶太社區廣場一面紅磚紀念牆被噴上多條希伯來文口號,其中一條寫著:「猶太復國主義的領導人們想要大屠殺。如果希特拉從來不存在,猶太復國主義者也會把他創造出來。」另一段文字寫道:「謝謝希特拉為我們安排的精彩大屠殺,正因為有你,我們才建立一個國家並獲得聯合國承認。」
; r/ \, x2 I3 o$ V2 q# a7 y2 t" j" _
+ t! ?0 Y$ b9 s. {/ S9 `$ g& p公仔箱論壇塗鴉事件震驚以色列。紀念館主管阿夫納.沙萊夫評價這種做法是「仇恨的無力表白」。沙萊夫宣讀紀念館當天發表的一則聲明,指責塗鴉「中傷猶太復國主義」、宣揚「猶太復國主義導致大屠殺」。
# p& }3 U6 _! a: L* F
8 N3 _$ f6 F; A8 f7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。沙萊夫直接認定塗鴉人是極端正統派猶太人。按他的說法,依據是,管理人員在一處塗鴉的下面發現「正統派猶太人的世界」字樣,這是極端正統派猶太人在希伯來文中的自稱。5.39.217.76+ A; A' ?7 `# B, X

; }, ~+ e& F, A# Z! ^: p! G9 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。星島
0 p6 n% H$ Z4 b/ b2 [5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 S) T7 L. v! m$ E5 X- p

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表