返回列表 回復 發帖
非常赞同!!不知所谓
非常赞同!!不知所谓
Jodie死的好誇張5.39.217.768 I, v! A$ ]7 K( A6 \; Z) m0 ]
看不太懂最後在監獄裡的那一段公仔箱論壇' f, a: {/ G0 t) Y
在監獄柵欄外的人是誰
两个手捉着就一起掉下去了!
Not a good ending indeed... 哀收尾。。。
剧本是悲剧呀,必须要死的: j+ a, Y8 d/ I) |- k
杨毅 發表於 2011-9-10 05:00 PM
8 G6 q7 K9 y& |, ?1 B/ N; e6 H8 Z4 M4 e6 A
係..一矢中的
! T* m6 ?9 x9 R7 X9 e/ m$ ]一來要為電影拍續集) S/ z+ v2 p6 m" O/ V7 ~0 {5 Q# a
二來編戲的人睇同想的,都是悲觀睇法
totally agreeed!!!
i guess laughing is preparing to.................. let madam jo to fall..........
+ @7 `- I& U$ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。holding the rope would make the distance between herself and the ground / pallet a bit shorter.
( s0 N4 Y! V# j' T* h8 U2 @+ Y7 z, ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhowever, for such height, fracture of hip bone and lower limbs will be a definite. Hip fracture is a very bad medical emergency. There are numerous blood vessels running around the hip bone. Even she isn't dead spontaneously from the hit at that time ( I assuming head trauma), die from haemorrhage at the hip would be highly possible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. |4 y* J7 y& @, `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ ?# C( }# O  H0 L* g
so.......... she will die definitely
返回列表