返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] How not to parent: Couple put SON in washing machine as a prank - but it turns on sparking desperate rescue attempt

This is the dramatic moment a foolish couple decided it would be a good idea to freak out their child by putting him in a washing machine.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 c# D% I, F% K' p9 a' X

1 Q4 f; r& r* [: Q' ~It starts off like any average scene at a Laundromat, with a few clusters of people sorting out their laundry into machines.公仔箱論壇6 E2 U- G% g  F, E/ o

7 }1 h3 n8 r7 V5 f  \: b5 PA sign in the left hand corner of the frame reads ‘Junior wash $2.95’. But it was not supposed to be taken quite so literally.
$ H. x1 @; D) U
% {+ y9 d8 T7 V+ r" l2 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 O4 o: x- n. a. J
Caught on camera: It starts of like any average day at a Laundromat 5.39.217.767 @) g5 x! t* c5 a" B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 H! U: j) o5 ^3 X9 J* G1 d8 U

& T5 b  j6 U, q/ b# Z公仔箱論壇 What were you thinking? The man loads the child into the drum as the woman looks onTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) V2 X2 j1 I5 F$ H% z. f* z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 |6 X( a5 h, P" C) G
The couple, at the second bank of machines with a pram sitting behind them, are busy loading up their laundry into the drum.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 l. R0 _& M) }( g+ s
% R* S* Z# m$ i* e7 }$ g& r
As the woman, wearing a red and pink checked jacket, sorts through laundry on a table, the man, wearing a blue checked shirt, lifts the small boy and shoves him into the machine, closing the door.
: F6 p% M# c% A) s5 v3 s, s/ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 y/ I  f; |4 h3 K6 i6 r' U' P
An auto-lock on the door causes their prank to backfire majorly and as their epic fail dawns on them the couple frantically tug at the machine’s door in a desperate bid to free their child.
7 ]7 q. @& g4 G  G9 l1 v8 L5.39.217.769 A& T+ u; ^% B
What appears to be a maintenance man strolls over looking at the couple as their panic intensifies, before wandering off again, waving a hand unhelpfully.
7 G) g$ v! V# ~3 t/ r8 o" h
/ c6 _! ]" a2 cThe mother runs out to where she can be seen by others further down the hall, putting her hands over her face and apparently calling out for help.
1 b- j- ^: J% u( N9 I
+ q+ P  q0 |0 F% m/ o4 R/ Y; KThe dad then sprints off toward the other people while the mother continues to tug at the door handle, before running after him a short time later.
9 t9 L- ^7 @$ J5 L3 G+ Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! f" c8 w+ P! j- b

6 `" q7 U) g! A6 ^ Epic fail: The couple realise their mistake and tug frantically at the door of the machine公仔箱論壇$ q0 U* V, L  s( f# `/ b% [# S

! x9 \$ h$ x1 N( ~* X; T; V
" ?& R- k4 F6 K; i3 R- B" KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 Desperation: A maintenance man looks on without helping as the mother calls for helpTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& I$ p- M" \4 A+ z$ u
公仔箱論壇- r: Q- _. b# f4 a  `
In the distance the mom can be seen waving a hand in the air, as though to gather up other people. She charges back to her machine and baby, followed by the dad and some other Laundromat users.
6 e& Y" f0 \* P1 f% }/ D+ g5.39.217.765.39.217.76+ e( l3 _& \+ K5 ]" _$ Z  S0 m2 h
One quick thinking man yanks a red sorting table away from the back of the machine and tries to disable it from the mains, knocking over a rubbish bin in his haste.
* O  ~# ]& D4 @! f& ^6 f! T! W  d' X' m
Another woman ambles over with her own children, holding out a white towel.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. |/ g% U+ A$ \

9 A- {# |7 A& m" o! z. CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A crowd gathers to watch the commotion and the man begins jumping up and down. 5.39.217.762 q* k$ G+ B( p3 P. \4 U/ z* P2 W
There is no sound on the video but his actions paint a picture of utter panic.

6 F0 q9 K, f' g( _6 A3 ~5.39.217.766 b+ k! F% \# @, @! h
The couple’s shared horror turns to anger at one another, with the woman walking to the table and slamming her hands down onto it in frustration.
) i$ ?; U' x, R/ g0 U& X2 w; B5.39.217.76
# i5 j, q$ d+ cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b+ c! h* B& }2 @
Help! The dad runs off for help and is followed a short time later by the mother
8 ~6 \$ H' V& d0 H) `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& e( x# o- H6 f2 l1 W) I6 }/ v  O公仔箱論壇Eventually the drum is opened and the boy is pulled out by his father who rushes off out of shot holding him, the mother trailing behind.( K: e0 Y2 Y$ S- d: p

- `+ k# h) B( |6 V) j" p  _5.39.217.76The woman holding the towel flaps it frustratedly as though annoyed not to have had more involvement in the drama.
7 c. _- p# D0 d0 r9 `: j) L& I* XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 [* e0 w, u! x/ F2 `9 yThe video was posted on YouTube by a user identified as PrincessZebra, who reports that the child is safe and well, having endured minor injuries. It has received more than 26,000 hits.
5 Q' `0 m1 C9 }
  S$ B# X# c; B* n6 l4 q* gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- t8 w: `/ \3 ?" o8 N
Distress: One quick thinking man immediately tries to disable the machine, as the father stares into the drum
. c2 T. d0 g9 b7 X, H. m公仔箱論壇# f  l, G) I- ?0 a+ V. g
公仔箱論壇* W. S4 S3 x% h, I
Success: The man and the father manage to open the door and rush the boy to safety
美男童遭爸媽放入洗衣機 慘度1分鐘天旋地轉
( r' k. Y- T2 [$ c& `8 V) J, ~1 Y& I1 a( y) H8 I

9 |1 t  d( i* o  P9 b2 ~7 A) uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 S0 _# I# a0 y( N
美國一對父母帶著兒子在洗衣店洗衣服,當他們將髒衣服都丟入洗衣機後,白目父親不知哪來的想法,竟將兒子抱起並塞進旁邊的空洗衣機裡。隨著父親把蓋子蓋上,洗衣機隨即開始注水啟動,而無辜的小男童就在裡面經歷1分多鐘的天旋地轉。
; Z. j2 C4 {0 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76) T; A$ S+ D" P0 e
這名父親似乎沒有意識到洗衣機關蓋後會自動啟動,在旁的母親也完全放任他玩弄兒子。結果當洗衣機運轉起來時,2個人急得手足無措,可是又無法將蓋子打開。儘管夫妻倆急忙跑去找店內人員求救,但孩子在一時半刻間仍救不出來。
& w& l0 u) ^0 F! G; ]5.39.217.76
! r# H/ z5 q- y, y) Y) G' x# _& v/ I焦急的父親在洗衣機前又叫又跳,母親則氣得大拍置物桌。直到後來工作人員將洗衣機後方的電源關閉,才撬開扣死的洗衣機外蓋,救出小孩。不幸中的大幸,這名男童僅受到輕傷,在治療休養後已經康復。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ?! w7 Y" ~! h: D

0 `8 _8 ]8 C6 b7 W7 [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表