返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 菲臘親王又衰「口花」

經常失言引起爭議的英國皇夫菲臘親王,又再口沒遮欄。他於周三陪同英女皇在倫敦以南肯特郡布羅姆利市出巡時,與平民近距離接觸。菲臘親王眼利,見到人群中有一名穿著鮮紅色套裝裙的女郎,最特別之處,是她的套裝是在胸前拉拉鍊的。菲臘親王毫不避忌,對附近一名警員說:「如果我拉開她的拉鍊,我便會被捕。」公仔箱論壇7 v% e  _' u$ w) K  v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 X- j3 D& {; @* q8 @
  雖然菲臘親王已屆90歲高齡,而且英女皇也在他附近,但看來他對年輕美女仍然有濃厚興趣,而且戒不掉口花花的本色。5.39.217.76- m7 H5 o; j4 t& \& F
公仔箱論壇. S1 N* \5 }  g( D! {$ Z
  被「言語輕薄」的女郎是25歲的哈娜‧杰克遜,是倫敦政經學院畢業生,現時在布羅姆利市議會內工作,已婚。她事後說,不知道怎樣作出回應。
'I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress!': What politically-incorrect Prince Philip said about the lady in red
, D0 p. }- N* s+ K公仔箱論壇$ }( c+ ]! N- C$ C4 s, e
Friends insist that he was merely trying to put the attractive young blonde at ease.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 z  E$ X$ ^# I' t3 `/ |

' V  }: K( l8 F. G% B* L! Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  c6 @& Z$ S- Q5 w
But it is clear that even at the grand old age of almost 91, frisky Prince Philip still has an eye for the ladies.
9 J- q+ p" L( q8 u0 f  Q( f
" C+ i' a2 W% e( {# q& Y公仔箱論壇

% ], }5 H0 K4 O; a& a# x9 \Spotting pretty Hannah Jackson, 25, on a trip with his wife to Bromley in Kent, the elderly royal turned to the policeman standing next to her and gestured towards her eye-catching peplum-style red dress which had a zip running the length of its front.
: o# q- |$ E. A7 H/ Z; h+ l8 Q* V! R3 P1 u
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 K: U) e* i# [7 O' I# J& O5 `; M
‘I would get arrested if I unzipped that dress!’ he exclaimed.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# _# ]1 o. z) [2 K) l

9 `: q; }6 r# _& l2 `公仔箱論壇9 ~, P$ h% v0 o# n$ s
Hannah Jackson, pictured in the red dress, moments after Prince Philip made his comments to a police officer公仔箱論壇- {/ l2 I$ }5 {% i5 c$ F

^( R4 P. P; D/ v. S, vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" j6 q/ f5 q$ y$ r5 ^Prince Philip told a police officer that he would be arrested 'if i unzipped that dress' when he saw Miss Jackson

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表