返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] Swiss Alps mountainside disappear in seconds

Video of the terrifying moment 300,000 cubic metres of rock collapsed in Swiss Alps landslide; E: M, Q  a9 M( `5 T8 y, L
  •     Fears raised that another 500,000 cubic meters of debris that could   come down the mountainside
  •     A school and businesses at the foot of the mountain have been closed   until Monday at the earliest
By Lawrence Conway公仔箱論壇$ v% g8 r2 W9 L3 _) B* m  Q
PUBLISHED: 17:26 GMT, 19 May 2012 | UPDATED: 19:11 GMT, 19 May 20125.39.217.76) P& k" S3 {" N! y0 W) e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Q) G3 e* U- U$ ?( N- \
A huge slab of mountainside has collapsed in Switzerland, sending thousands of tonnes of rock sliding into a valley. & F. ?! v1 Z6 H2 Q: Z+ l8 S. N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  n5 B7 R( I7 D- _
The dramatic landslide at the Valegion mountain on Monday was captured on film and put on YouTube by Swiss Broadcasting.
/ o$ ]3 }7 Q8 E/ h
9 A5 r9 j# ?5 U! Z0 ], l% l+ kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% m; o& n& q! V9 w* y' VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Danger: The slab of rock that broke away from a   mountain in southern Switzerland on Monday and crashed into the valley below   close to the village of Preonzo   
; H2 h. K+ @: v" @1 p% d公仔箱論壇
# J4 }) K1 D% I. p0 F$ x" Q公仔箱論壇     5.39.217.76( P. h# t7 _2 Z+ \4 e3 k& K
Closure: Police and spectators watch the slab of rock   breaking away from the Valegion mountain and crashing into the valley below
% W+ G4 x5 e, [2 p
' R- c1 L5 _4 n. U+ IThe landslide near Preonzo in the Alps resulted in 300,000 cubic metres of rock being displaced, CNN reports.5.39.217.76) z) C1 Y) V- o5 j$ M+ P* k
5.39.217.764 h+ A7 ]8 e0 i6 |6 L
Geologists say the cliff has remained stable since Monday's incident, but the area has been classified as a danger zone,World Radio Switzerland reports.
. l0 \; d1 ]) E% |
& t7 r8 A: u" d$ X3 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There are fears that there are another 500,000 cubic meters of debris that could still come down the mountainside.
& d( q4 U1 @# ?( W0 K公仔箱論壇

) U& ]9 S  v. x' U, T8 ]# TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  
& v* j" G- ^$ l3 k  R. D4 z! R- kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Start: Clouds of dust gathered at the top of the   mountain as the landslide continued near Preonzo in the Alps  
( R2 N* @; y: m, p+ `* M1 }! [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 Y  S, a. S, p0 o6 ^# E. S1 v7 K: u1 B2 V8 d6 C. Y- w
Swept away: The debris at the front of the landslide   continue to push all before them, as trees and rocks slide down the hill  
8 o9 G/ ^1 }* R0 B: sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" Z( L) W/ C. h+ V" |  b; s+ G  pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  
3 |" K" |9 t+ b& f5.39.217.76Peril: Buildings below the landslide, including a   school, have been closed for fear of more rock coming away from the mountain    tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" j) X' W7 x6 g* H

3 H8 P2 g& r5 A. \% YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。    
* }: }( H! N. d公仔箱論壇Nature: Pine trees can be seen being dragged down the mountainside as the huge volume of rock comes away
' o4 |, G# w6 D9 ]/ I' D; ]公仔箱論壇  S% g+ l1 p  n" Y7 k; c1 w  e
  公仔箱論壇8 K$ [* v! A) }, S1 I6 w
Height: Cracks in the land at the top of the mountain   can be seen amid fears of a further landslide% }1 R* A3 j) M! d2 d9 V2 j

* |+ t. i, Z0 y2 @6 G# j) W1 AA school and businesses at the foot of the cliff remain closed until Monday, according to World Radio Switzerland, but one is believed to have been injured.
- Q: `8 {: X  q# Z% z0 w6 Z& g. E5.39.217.764 j+ x6 p9 g# }3 X
Geologists say the dry weather has stabilized the cliff so far, but because of rain predicted on Sunday, they have a look-out to keep an eye on the mountain.
% r5 A& |. a* x. [& }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 g! j; \+ `7 w/ h0 C* a0 T8 a5 n

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表