返回列表 回復 發帖

[歐洲] 二次大戰服役 女皇照片首曝光

Ever seen The Queen change a car tyre? Unseen pictures of Her Majesty serving in World War II
- K& U2 Q* ]: P8 `公仔箱論壇By Daily Mail Reporter
7 [" g* t3 C4 T' t5 t) A2 W; ]6 @6 d( R9 T: b公仔箱論壇PUBLISHED: 12:54 GMT, 24 May 2012 | UPDATED: 14:05 GMT, 24 May 2012% ]+ y$ ~1 x5 o; E+ [! |+ x: F) ]
公仔箱論壇0 i: [. Z: g$ C$ h7 e2 l9 _
In the week her armed forces paid tribute to her these never-before-seen pictures reveal the Queen serving with the troops during World War II.6 n: y- M; e) ^) o

2 O; A( d) M7 S& l8 p: g1 _7 _5.39.217.76The amateur photographs show the teenaged future monarch setting the example followed today by her grandsons Prince William and Prince Harry.公仔箱論壇; I* `, z: w( r8 H8 x- z% @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 P9 I! t6 B) b% F0 r
They were taken in March 1945 showing the then Princess Elizabeth still aiding the war effort after the tide had turned against the Nazis in Europe.: ]% a! ]% `- V* d6 J4 f

3 ]4 Y; z' L6 k7 a7 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; c* b7 R1 [7 _0 w2 G
Mucking in: The future Queen gets to grips with a wheel as Junior Commander Mildred looks on
' A) A  r' _4 M/ @公仔箱論壇0 D+ ^: \8 u$ z: Y4 n* ?
The photographs have now been uncovered after they were donated in an album to the Yorkshire Air Museum, in Elvington, near York.公仔箱論壇6 A, E% m4 z' d  q' H
5.39.217.76) f9 N; i# G! l" |
Taken at the Mechanical Transport Training Section, Camberley, Surrey, the pictures were snapped on the day the King and Queen and Princess Margaret came to visit.
6 G1 u, }  {8 K( B' g$ H8 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。They belonged to Peggy Hinchcliffe, who was training alongside Princess Elizabeth when the Royal Family made their visit, and have been displayed at the museum following Mrs Hinchcliffe’s death.
: J. W# b2 i/ U2 m: ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" N5 z/ I" K2 t1 {) o. ?The Queen - who served with the Number 1 'Beaufront' Company, Auxiliary Territorial Service - can be seen maintaining a Austin K2 ambulance and standard ‘Tilly’ light truck.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 f$ l/ v! s8 v. n

& Z6 r& w. n: z% T/ J/ U
( w. S4 o% V# q- y$ o5.39.217.76Standing to attention: Princess Elizabeth in full uniform poses next to an Austin K2 Ambulance
, J- Q& ?" G2 Z5.39.217.76
# Y: J+ R# w' X( x" ?5.39.217.76 ' |  L' p/ ?( ^* V7 }7 I
Princess Margaret (left) is shown in more typical royal attire as she chats to her older sister next to a 'Tilly' truck
- h# l/ `% l3 H& M( l4 k5.39.217.76' B5 y' A" u2 L; o$ |
In one snap Her Majesty can even be seen appearing to lend a hand changing a tyre while in others it seems like her father King George VI is inspecting her handiwork.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. B8 H1 K  F( E5 h' e& w" u, W, J

O( Q( g7 L  F/ W$ h/ \9 D' V4 hOn Saturday more than 2,500 servicemen and women marched past the Queen at Windsor Castle before mustering before her to salute her 60-year reign.
4 @+ z- l4 R. i  R' f) e7 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5.39.217.760 K# D( U: f: y9 J9 D3 j
A flypast of 78 current and historic aircraft, including helicopters and the Red Arrows, closed the event. : G2 h5 G% E, c+ J. K
* U: y0 u, M! J7 F  B
Ian Richardson, from the Yorkshire Air Museum, said it was a privilege to have the remarkable collection of photographs, especially with the upcoming Diamond Jubilee celebrations.6 s) l) I5 g( E4 V6 o$ ?

! k* |$ h- L3 a; Y( C/ O/ ^* T5.39.217.76 4 O4 ~& m4 z+ o& ^
The Royal Family look on as a sergeant attempts to start the Tilly. Junior Commander Violet Wellesley, great niece of the Duke of Wellington, can be seen on the far lefttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* \  J" c8 u& p7 C4 w

2 h: x2 F- {1 c8 U; K, ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。He said a set of the photographs had been copied and mounted in an album, which was duly sent to the Queen.
) u' L4 [+ P* v7 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 z* ~# _- g4 z0 k
He said: 'At a time when the nation is celebrating our monarch these pictures are a reminder of how she has served us all.) s/ C  w  Q, {' F+ c
'They were donated by Mrs Hinchcliffe after her death and to the best of our knowledge they have never been seen before.'
4 C/ t/ k4 [& R: {# a' d; \
公仔箱論壇5 h. f/ V4 ^  U: ^8 O5 G; c/ ]
Mr Richardson said the museum would be holding a rally this weekend of more than 200 wartime vehicles, including three tanks and those worked on by Her Majesty.3 Z; L4 W4 D" W* I
公仔箱論壇/ m8 v: V0 e& H
As part of the celebrations three 25-pounder guns will be fired in salute to the Queen.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ i. ^" V4 J( |
5.39.217.76  m6 F& Z1 K( X/ _7 Y( n) g
Relic: A truck similar to the one fixed up by the Queen. Visitors to the Yorkshire Air Museum will be able to see this and hundreds of other army vehicles at a Jubilee rally this weekend( @5 l- a: a5 m
5.39.217.76- `9 T' h5 v% E1 O, F4 X

' b+ }( \; y; f! Y' H0 Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBringing out the big guns: These war-era 25-pounders will be fired in salute to the Queen at the rallyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, o  Q7 z2 _/ H5 w
公仔箱論壇9 B. D7 |% H1 C) U- s! _8 j$ a- ^
5.39.217.76* n$ ^+ {# f# x( Q3 O+ ~$ F  p
THE QUEEN'S WAR
  u" d2 Y: L  _, X 5.39.217.76" i; L4 M6 t3 ~/ S4 m: ]
The Queen (left) studies a map during her ATS training in 1945
' m5 \) t- R6 s
- v; O2 j9 y' j% n0 ^9 o5 T/ Z3 I公仔箱論壇The Queen may be head of Britain's armed forces in little more than name, but her role in the military has not always been purely ceremonial.5.39.217.76, a) V) e/ e) A4 p- a/ ~1 x$ d
+ U4 n: O8 s! u: _
These days no-one would expect to find the 86-year-old monarch getting her hands dirty in Camp Bastion - but there was a time when she pulled on her fatigues and mucked in alongside her future subjects.
4 }. ]( R. j- z' n. d( t- N公仔箱論壇
3 F* l. Z0 s( o. T: H5.39.217.76Princess Elizabeth's adolescence took place in the shadow of World War II and, with the country in crisis, she did not shy away from her royal duties.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% F# R7 t% U; r, |8 k: v$ J
公仔箱論壇. n- G1 ~' |4 S) \5 ?& p* r
Her first solo public appearance came at the age of 16, with a visit to the Grenadier Guards. By then she had already been named Colonel-in-Chief of the regiment - effectively the link between the infantrymen and the Royal Family. ' ]9 R4 p* J, a+ B+ q

% ?# d' x1 I3 C: x$ ~( nAnd by 18, changes to the law meant she could act as a Counsellor of State, meaning she would be one of five royals holding the fort in the event of her father going abroad or becoming incapacitated.. ]3 {" J+ \0 F% @

- s% ~: }" {; d- `5.39.217.76Shortly after that, in February 1945, she signed up with the Women's Auxiliary Territorial Service and was given the service number 230873.5.39.217.76$ G+ Q0 i6 y* F
5.39.217.76% h7 x9 Q, ]% k6 L6 u4 |% D; G
She joined as an honorary Second Subaltern but must have impressed in her duties as a driver and mechanic, as she rose to the rank of honorary Junior Commander within five months.
7 A4 T* ~5 k+ Z9 t

& I, M6 ?: h5 I0 `4 h2 w4 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
返回列表