返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] hi.....

我靚女嗎............
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
i'm sure that it is not u............
why?????
good

回復第 1 帖由 kg6112 所發的帖子

i sure this lady is not you !!
$ }1 v- h$ L0 Z$ X+ L' M, y( K6 ~5.39.217.76comfirm !
' e( ?. U2 m0 @% p* k8 [! w. NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。please do not bluff us X(
pretty ar..
pretty girl
堅定流?!
shes pretty. but maybe it isnt you that is pretty.
Yo dwag., stop bucking on us. I CAN READ CHINESE DWAG. UR NAME IS kg6112' o' v1 ]! b% K
浪人.. you are a guy!!! GOT YOO muhahaha. Ight bak to the portray. The lady is very gentle and Mature. i wish i can meet somone like her^__^ yep doing daydreaming right now. TY FOR SHARING ANYWAY. 吃屎打 OR 爸打. not quite sure what r your gender=))) Call me MIB. if u want to know my name.
she good can i have her photo?
she is v.good! its dat 2good 2be true. can we c more of ur photos plz...
just jack someone to post the pic i can do it too.........
原帖由 bhcc909394 於 2007-3-2 02:35 AM 發表。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 ~" R, {$ M/ ~
Yo dwag., stop bucking on us. I CAN READ CHINESE DWAG. UR NAME IS kg6112
8 b" ?5 I" x8 I- T$ etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb浪人.. you are a guy!!! GOT YOO muhahaha. Ight bak to the portray. The lady is very gentle and Mature. i wish i can meet somone ...
公仔箱論壇. K& Z$ b1 {5 i6 k3 k' ?7 R' ]
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; j- ^$ G) e, {; X) K7 p7 P7 i( ?

. h, K2 y8 c1 v- f. _7 t公仔箱論壇yo dawg?? Are u a G then MIB?? HAHA!!
I don't know who she is, but she really looks great.
返回列表