* K; f! m$ g5 A1 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 7 R: s$ \5 n0 p% ^" z* }公仔箱論壇Kids can often be both very adorable and at other times8 ? S3 Q U8 q; I
scare the shit out of you. It would definitely give me a 公仔箱論壇 @! \& |: P2 J, ^' z
shock and enough to sent the shivers down my spine. , q: X1 @0 @& C. y6 G( M8 \# dAnd all my goose pimple stand, if I walk out my hotel ( T0 q3 w: B4 `6 X; F- g- l4 y2 proom to see a girl in that state standing at the hotel ( B4 W2 `( P5 |& ^6 e7 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hallway. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& M2 D7 O* c4 J. u
p3 ?1 A( K$ I; w3 J: N' R( O9 I4 H公仔箱論壇Really, quite frightful and eerie d..
0 P- ^" T. G( `' f' E5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% K# B% _+ n' j) Q I; |: q
I don't like to be scare by a ghost nor do I want to meet with ghost. / q8 w! P3 ], R" ^' J% R% C
I only like to watch ghost movie, very thrilled and with so much mystery.. v# w) Q5 P' Z5 Q+ W9 Z
Especially, like to watch ghost movie with lights off, and hugging a cushionTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ~0 {% K) I: n. @, P$ C0 X- n, V
with a blanket covering myself.5.39.217.76% X+ I3 Y, R! S1 B
. N* m! R8 a! w/ k- y1 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。More thrilling to watch that way haha!!
! f+ |3 f6 N4 m* X公仔箱論壇 5 B2 U% {, f( k1 o# {7 O! X. V( e公仔箱論壇well, unless u got played by a ghostly prank you don't know the experience. 9 U/ _1 T7 K. [5 ^4 B. f6 C1 V5.39.217.76do u dare to walk inside an old haunted house, and sleep in that house one * b' G8 } A, i0 ^! dnight? Takes alot of courage, guts and boldness d... % \1 q U5 |! H* C# ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.762 n. f; A! k: Y2 X* y3 L* |/ ~& L$ ~( e
Think you can do it but once at the place u perhaps want out before even' 0 ?9 h1 {- Q6 j7 {0 X公仔箱論壇the game started haha!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( _+ H1 I. S7 U7 S7 U
F3 Z( j/ }+ |2 [( UU watch the HK and TW ghost media on TV where participants are invited , w2 _& P$ I# F; U! |* A9 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbto join the show...so many were scared the shit out and too timid to play 8 b1 b4 P5 w+ Ton when they actually on location eh.公仔箱論壇5 d w6 U1 \( [! `( f
9 f5 Z3 D, Z9 \/ m+ f3 f, l公仔箱論壇me I am too timid to do it d...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 c7 s7 \! F/ U5 Z1 R$ R
$ |9 B% W4 l' x; N( A rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yea, westerners they actually hunt for ghost. They want to prove that spirits exist, and 9 N) y3 O' `$ X1 l! P; _5 ~5.39.217.76they possessed auras that can be measured by tools and apparatus, and put cameras # p3 B! {9 _/ P9 L2 lto captured them. - F$ f, n2 I( p5 J公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Y' u3 e; T" A! t0 `9 E. U
it is a little different with the asians, where ghost are presented and thought of as scary9 b! U+ M7 h) m; p) c( w/ [
and devilish and could harm us. - H/ @' P- _+ l+ P
2 R2 g/ b. r. x/ o9 Y6 P' t. ?7 m公仔箱論壇Especially, the on the chinese lunar month of ghost month. Most of us would try to be home : D8 V& {3 s% n! S8 Y) [5.39.217.76early and try not to stay late out in the nights. And so many taboos and customary lawstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 V, h; l- _ w6 z0 ?
to follow and not to do during the month of ghost.公仔箱論壇8 t, {4 \+ i `; B" o( D
6 L% ?% E& P; w9 t+ cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Nevertheless, both Asians n Westerners believed that ghost and devils and spirits lived 5.39.217.765 U* t5 s3 e5 p* w6 s( Y
among us.
恐怖,我不喜欢. }/ S2 g8 i; d0 \; y/ v/ d; c: X
sbcc1980 發表於 2011-11-5 02:56 AM
0 e- [0 E# N% V& U
8 z2 y$ `8 w+ U3 J
yea, it quite terrifying, no doubt about it.! g. j4 u# o" y1 i, @6 x: a4 h& }" C* c
but, that the point, they want to see how ! j; G1 k/ a* K3 i/ m3 `( c. P8 Tpeople react to that haha.