返回列表 回復 發帖

[Windows] x86 / x64 是什麽?有乜分別?

X86 / X64 是什麽?有乜分別?

在安裝某些軟件時。會發覺有時會寫著 xxx for  X64  或是 X86 ... ... ...

究境  X86  /  X64  係指 D 乜野? 和有乜野用途?和有乜野分別?

評分次數

• cck_my

i guess x86 is for 32bit os and x64 is for 64bit os.

評分次數

• cck_my

回復 #1 rickyeva 的帖子

unihk 已解释 x86 - 32-bit, x64 - 64-bit, 通常都使用x86, 除非你用64bit操作系统!
只不過是讀取時容量為64 / 32
64底下增加到128mb
現在也有x86-64的extension可以用
有些人會誤會x64是指AMD
多謝哂各位大佬的講解 . :014:   ... ... ...
謝謝大大解釋:onion18:
The generic term x86 refers to the instruction set of the most commercially successful CPU architecture in the history of personal computing. It usually implies a binary compatibility with the 32-bit instruction set.  x86-software usually implies only 32-bit, with the term x86-64 or x64 reserved to denote 64-bit software.

x86 - 32-bit vs x64 - 64-bit

x86 - 32-bit vs x64 - 64-bit which one is better?
my motherboard support EM64T CPU, and i now using x86.

回復 #8 lyanbebe 的帖子

x64 must install x64 drivers, if your hardware all supported and you want to install more than 4GB of RAM then 64-bit will be good. But for normal computing, x86 is enough and run faster than 64-bit according to benchmark!

回復 #9 cck_my 的帖子

my motherboard only have 2 slot and maximum can support 2Gb ram..:019:
DDRll 533MHz no more in market...
now i using 1 DDRll 533MHz 512MB and 1 DDR2 667MHz.
the salesman said mushkin ram is the best and it can automatic adjust itself to suit my motherboard.
so far until now no problem, but something it will automatic shutdown if i restart window..

回復 #10 lyanbebe 的帖子

I recommend you do a clean format and reinstall windows again! i just do that few days ago! Now a fresh & fast computing experience!

回復 #11 cck_my 的帖子

really need to format again? now my pc have most latest updated for operating system and anti virus.
no more other method to solve it?

回復 #12 lyanbebe 的帖子

If automatic shutdown when restart window, maybe is the power saving option that can be change then no need to re-install windows. If keep on restart or shutdown without reason is windows problem, so must format!
wht problem
In my opinion if you are using laptop....they is a case is the fan under the laptop is dirty causing you laptop too hot....try open it and clean it or sent to technician ask them to clean for you...most probably after you clean-upo all the dust and dirt...the computer won't shut down anymore...
返回列表