I am not good with basketball... but when i was younger. i can reach over the rims by 1 palm... now i am old and heavy... ( {. Q( a3 V! o: Q5 F
3 J8 ^$ J3 Z6 D3 G; b; B/ }/ Q$ j
I want to train back my previous ability...7 a% r W* v+ L0 K
0 F$ \0 M4 Z5 z. a) c5 {& j公仔箱論壇so i go to gym and do excercise...5.39.217.76; p- k: H+ g- m* N' u# J
1 ]. _% Y2 X. F8 bthe result is poor... but i will keep working in the gym...
* h% v) q& p, ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 Q( w T- t7 X1 H* I! [
hopfully i can dunk one day... is my child hood dream... [-O< 7 L C$ h) y! Q, h
{; T& S- G5 m5 i% A# b5.39.217.76I will take a video every now and than.. to see my result..
+ ~( Y: e' t) E8 F2 P5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ s& h( [/ h9 W0 z" D7 ]
frankly speaking.. the result is disappointing b-( |