返回列表 回復 發帖

Ferguson & Wenger

The 4th Round of League Cup both The Managers making the following remarks on Young Player

Alex Ferguson:-

“That was an absolutely flabbergasting performance, I didn’t expect that. I’m not interested in giving reasons, it was just a bad performance

“We have shown great hope in the young players. It’s a big shock to us all.”

Arsene Wenger:-

'All of them can play in the first team'

"I must say the game was of the same level that we have played recently, with the players who did not play tonight. You see that the style of play - there is a continuity there and we have all kinds of good players in every position."

All of them, for me all of them can play on a regular basis in the first team. You see a player like Armand Traore, he's eighteen! Just at left-back, the power, going forward, the crosses."

Conclusion:-

Both of The Managers has a very SIMILAR view in preparation of this 4th Round League Cup. Both managers given a special task and chance for 2nd Team Player's to be Play in this Cup.

Unfortunitely, with defferent stastistic's, results and performances has made both The Manager to be given DIFFERENT COMMENTS in the Press Interview immediately after the GAME!!

What is your/yours Opinion?

回復 #1 jacksonkua 的帖子

What is your/yours Opinion?
arsenal r the best!!!
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表