hey dj weeds... u look cool !! . @8 U5 h7 ~5 n$ w公仔箱論壇yeah ~ welcome to tvbnow .. ~1 K/ P3 N( z! N5 Ikeke dj .. seems like like x-game so much ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ?4 f" {( R8 O$ n
play music ? :P
原帖由 cchinfatt 於 2007-12-31 10:18 PM 發表 + s& x0 S+ d2 m% H% \. P; g5.39.217.76hey dj weeds... u look cool !! , u9 z! O) _1 ^$ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yeah ~ welcome to tvbnow .. 7 J4 c8 [- [+ P# b公仔箱論壇keke dj .. seems like like x-game so much ?公仔箱論壇* E0 H- K/ R) H, d) [3 w
play music ? :P
) ?# X- w$ \+ I/ d, R$ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank You~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) d: p: V9 x& b* [- }0 A
Yeah, I love x-games, every single one of them. / V) M2 Q9 i) A5 F! FI used to play turntable, but being busy this few year, so I sold my turntable and all the record to my friends