返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯 公仔箱論壇5 \2 g/ Q! ?8 V: }1 ^) A

- u" B' ^. r! N  Q, btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIts more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ E: T* |  y! [1 ]

3 `( e3 N. M6 u0 {: t公仔箱論壇
Reflexively,+ ~# O. J* C. h+ S/ M
  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
& m( M7 j$ ^7 H: Q# X; N  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
$ E% i% c/ F, p9 p3 s1 ?
% Q0 {: M  _9 f- u4 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I love it.5.39.217.765 C' G4 Z7 W% b! H( y7 [

5 L0 n* ]" o  h6 x7 f5.39.217.76$ L: W+ x+ S5 P. T0 @! t5 {: Y
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 a; n4 y2 y, N: ~3 ~+ R
5.39.217.763 O" t) w/ C% Y
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:公仔箱論壇% N: u! N* ^9 C/ p4 D' F# C
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
4 c( H9 r7 z6 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 _; A4 m9 g2 F# h, y* }, A8 I' m
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
/ O$ }! h2 n! y+ L' ]closing my eyes to meditate,1 M6 O/ f( O) x! C5 M
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,公仔箱論壇# W" [% d* t4 L2 q: P
feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,% r8 w$ L) }7 B; U
hearing the bee bussing around,
# ~8 o+ O+ p0 c& b9 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,公仔箱論壇0 h$ Y, q( b% @8 B/ ^
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
2 c: ^9 O8 @& M) U8 I5 ~6 Q8 D$ K4 l/ l
7 j7 i! v* X( Pdrinking a real cool lemon tea,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) @1 l& i' Q; w2 S3 i* T+ j, P
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
% U/ E1 v* H' L) C8 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
3 ?1 w; r  c9 w3 ?* m9 l! @公仔箱論壇admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
1 H& ]4 D+ g( p* ?+ }$ z" ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
$ D% E! `% A) \1 Csitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,5.39.217.760 B$ O; l4 U- L. P. M, D
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......公仔箱論壇2 s: z$ g' I! |6 z  y  S/ D
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. , B1 \, ], D( K" F" G5 d" M0 f8 \. n
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.2 l: ^  `- |9 H( m. p
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
+ }, ^# }0 A0 N6 p$ pOur days have been long, and our nights make us wait ! I/ x' K# ?" \; ^( d: c$ c0 @
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ?% l. D8 p; v) w) j0 T$ {
It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
5 X3 ^& A& g2 N7 E/ [% b$ S4 T; @as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.5.39.217.76+ b! ^: y. @! K3 t1 e5 D1 k
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 公仔箱論壇* {5 L- x$ X( s  e

8 r; j6 C( `- h! Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
2 @6 }" S& n/ C, O/ i1 h8 }drinking a real cool lemon tea,
0 Y* w8 i$ G4 ~; G* p$ k! s5.39.217.76turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,3 X: [6 ]* g* R5 H4 C0 x
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
- x* l2 B) h/ c/ T. l  G. `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- S+ W; k# d3 x- U# [/ E, O
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& L5 O8 J: m- w! w* \
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
) X4 g1 v$ a: T8 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
: ~/ M5 V' l/ |2 Q' V
9 W: a7 e# y9 N- p
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% g/ q- ~# w  I
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表