返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] 漏油或使藍鰭吞拿魚滅種

美國媒體報導,英國石油公司(B P)在墨西哥灣的“深水地平線”鑽塔爆炸之後造成的漏油,很可能導致藍鰭吞拿魚滅種。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ k& l8 u  p4 o' O& v1 ]

# o) K" e7 a3 {- o5.39.217.76因人類過度捕撈而步向滅絕的藍鰭吞拿魚只在兩個地方繁殖:地中海和墨西哥灣,而它們每年只產卵一次:每年4至5月都是成年魚群的繁殖期,BP石油鑽井台卻於4月初在墨西哥灣爆炸,導致該物種繁殖過程遇阻。
# T0 Q4 Y' A2 n9 X( S0 z( z+ p1 B( ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 r% [' Q& F, ?( I- G5.39.217.76據瞭解,當吞拿魚群產卵時,體溫會升高,呼吸頻率增加,所以更易吸入油污窒息而死。雖然一條吞拿魚每次可產多至100萬粒卵,但即使在正常情況下,也只有極少數能孵化成幼魚。浮油令魚卵下沉到深海,難以存活,而油膜和油塊能黏住和殺死魚卵。% j+ q6 d& v3 [7 l4 A

8 @% F4 U/ E7 {- D& wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在過去30年間,藍鰭吞拿魚數量已下跌超過70%。5.39.217.766 F: L& d  F+ i* {) N6 s$ {% K

6 ?3 j1 T/ E5 {$ `  E2 _' ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb藍鰭吞拿魚原本已是地球上最瀕危的物種之一,這次油災有可能加速它們滅絕。
本帖最後由 felicity2010 於 2010-6-28 12:18 AM 編輯
0 T, T: M7 h9 ~- C5.39.217.76
8 b% q/ W; D/ Y0 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This is an environmental disaster much worse than that and it affects a great number of fish, not just the blue fin. The time of the spill was at the spawning season which usually from April to summer. The species also affected include whale shark, marlin, swordfish. Most of the larvae and eggs probably would not survive this incident. The federal agency Minerals Management Service has documents concerning the risk involved but it took no action in reducing this risk such as seasonal limitation on oil drilling especially during the spawning period. Obama had sacked the director and reorganized the organization under a new name, Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement.Coupling with the relentless fishing, the impact on the fish stock is yet to be unfolded.
- Z& M' l; l5 |& _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76- C. m$ q: i0 x* V, l% m9 E" ~$ a

# c* K, _8 {# x+ g) C$ Z9 R5.39.217.76
+ L) e, v0 C5 h* A& j9 ~# L, F
Brown pelicans and other sea birds often dive into the oil because the slick makes the water look calmer. If they are coated in oil, they will be unable to regulate their temperatures, leading to hyperthermia.
$ v4 x/ G7 R# {* a3 k+ i- p5.39.217.76% k, C, [5 [- S) V
Plankton, tiny immobile organisms at the base of the food chain, can be killed by chemically dispersed oil.
9 E  p" S8 P5 R: Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! e( {6 j; T* k4 J
All four species of sea turtles in the gulf are threatened or endangered. Some have already washed up ashore, and with numbers already low, it would be harder to rebuild the population.5.39.217.76% @& ^. v" t9 _9 g8 E

1 v0 ]. Q8 e1 U5 [5 t  I5.39.217.76
Dolphins, which often follow boats to play, have been following response crews, getting near the slicks.
- g8 @2 O8 [5 x, S0 L" n5.39.217.764 D/ e6 {& K$ ]& f$ j1 f& U. o
Shrimp and other shellfish are more vulnerable to oil and chemical dispersants because they are stationary,while some adult fin fish populations may be mobile.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 V+ U' {" }3 `( y3 P1 _" a* h
公仔箱論壇  x% @$ @& u* `. Y
Fish larvae are most at risk. Blue fin tuna,now spawning near the spill, are of particular concern. The Gulf of Mexico is one of only two nurseries in the world for blue fin tuna.
- s) E4 B8 f' g1 b5.39.217.76
5 g! _9 d3 i, M4 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Sperm whales, which spend most of their time diving for prey, may come up in the slick as they reach the surface to breathe.
返回列表