返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] 九种东西吃多会死人!

,  描述: (小知识)
1)皮蛋:一般制造商在制作皮蛋时,常添加定量的铅,我们若经常食用,会引起铅中 毒。同时,还会造成身体内钙质的流失。公仔箱論壇5 s. i/ \. n' c9 l% W7 S  e' w
Preserved egg: When manufacturer preserved eggs, often increases the quota, if we eat frequently, can cause of poisoning. At the same time, calcareous could drain in the body.
5 S" O- V- V& j# T' E公仔箱論壇
$ F. @' v  K) m8 n8 s# d 2)臭豆腐:臭豆腐在发酵过程中,极易被微生物污染,同时又会挥发大量盐基氮
+ n7 B0 Y& |4 W9 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStrong-smelling fermented beancurd: The strong-smelling fermented
, v! X6 L) `* E& N) \$ ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。beancurd in the fermentative process, extremely easily by the5.39.217.76# v4 u3 B  G% V- p  n7 V* A0 y6 t. c+ J
microbial contamination, simultaneously can volatilize the massive9 S$ m( C3 k% b3 q- J. D$ ~
salt base nitrogen.
公仔箱論壇* ?: ?7 m& g! n8 K( O

1 |$ h# y* J1 O& t7 I1 Q4 d1 P& J5.39.217.76(3)味精:每人每日对味精的摄取量,以不超过六公克为原则,多则有害无益。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# q  G" L( P7 n& a! M3 u
Monosodium glutamate: Each person absorbs the quantity every day to the monosodium glutamate, take does not surpass six male grams as the principle, eat much is harmful and unhealthy. 公仔箱論壇- l6 Z1 H5 n7 _  q. Q
0 }# t# N  U! {# s) `( a/ l
4)菠菜:菠菜营养丰富,但因含有草酸,致食物中宝贵的元素锌与钙之结合,而被排出体外,而引起人体锌与钙的缺乏。(男人缺锌,会无法抬头作人,恐怖啊!) ,以及硫化氢等;这些都是蛋白质分解的腐败物质,对人体有害。4 `% o, v$ Z0 M( G6 m. U/ U
Spinach: The spinach nutrition is rich, but because includes the oxalic acid, sends in food the precious element zinc and the calcium
( v" o8 f, H5 @' nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。union, but is discharged in vitro, but causes the human body zinc and calcium lacking. (Man lacks zinc, can be unable to gain ground
+ B7 \7 o: z/ c: ycultivates the behavior, terror!) As well as hydrogen sulfide and so on; These all are the corrupt matter which the protein decomposes, is harmful to the human body.
3 H. q4 v+ k4 j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 U* L9 l' t0 p/ {) U0 K% P/ I

5)猪肝:一公斤的猪肝,其含胆固醇高达四百毫克以上,而一个人若摄固醇,会导致动脉硬化。

Pig liver: Kilogram pig liver, it contains the cholesterol to reach as high as above 400 milligrams, but a person if absorbs the sterol, can cause the arteriosclerosis.

& x5 z1 ]  ~1 a; Z5 H# X

6)烤肉:由于烤肉在熏烤过程中,会产生如「苯」等有害物质,是诱发癌的因子。5.39.217.763 {' _  O% ^( c
Barbecue: Because barbecue in smokes roasts in the process, can produce like 'the benzene' and so on the deleterious substance, is induces the cancer the factor.

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 h+ a- y) T3 x0 z

公仔箱論壇6 h* o4 Q# y  o$ z* C# C

7)腌菜:腌菜若制作不得法,含致癌物,并含硝酸胺,久吃因而致病。
# o  C3 \* h- w1 b公仔箱論壇

Pickles: The pickles if manufactures does not get the knack of,contains the carcinogen, and contains the nitric acid amine, can cause of sick with long time eats.

. ?4 v0 z) [) f# a

8)油条:油条中的明矾,是含铝的无机物,不可经常食用。0 C& S$ k; _! u- o1 s6 L6 O$ S

Cruller: In the cruller potassium alum, is contains the aluminum the inorganic substance, may not frequently edible.

公仔箱論壇' i& ?5 M  }% z+ n1 P/ K

9)馒头:吃多了也会撑死人滴,哈哈哈哈!

Steamed bun: Ate many has also been able to support the deceased person to drop, ha ha ha ha!

返回列表