返回列表 回復 發帖

Very true in life...

公仔箱論壇8 P, j- ?' H; e5 `7 M4 j  d5 i
& T) n6 x+ P- H! n' x: C; t

$ Q0 V: o! q: v5 S/ ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                                Sixty plus         and Going Strong.5.39.217.76; J2 g0 r, ?  ~8 i' q7 Z/ k: E
(Translated         from the original in Chinese)5.39.217.760 v6 B  b$ f* [) _  J5 p7 i
There are         1000-year old trees in the mountain, but not many 100
- @) o4 }0 J9 R( l- }$ R' qyear-old         people…………….

; I' v5 T9 F! ]/ h公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. Y5 l- i# H( |

6 {4 [9 ^! q% G0 _" ]1 C  _% r+ q; lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。                At the         most, you live until 100 years old (only 1" u3 ^$ |. s0 R2 [, G) |
in
& X& C6 e2 r0 I4 c, W1 D: @. btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb100,000).

) O4 O6 ], ?  @2 k/ b1 _& iBecause you         don’t have many years to live, and you can’t take along
' h* w. g! Z$ `! z8 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。things when         you go, you don’t have to be too thrifty…….Spend the money5.39.217.76# B$ P, x0 {+ [* U# j( V) B
that should         be spent, enjoy what should be enjoyed, donate what you
- p4 S4 y) _, R7 f- y6 b5.39.217.76are able to         donate, but don't leave all to your children orTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 f" p% M& i( h* v$ m" g" u
grandchildren,         for you don't want them to become parasites.
. E6 u7 X3 {/ `* E# O/ k5.39.217.76Don't worry         about what will happen after you are gone, because when you
0 f+ v* q% C- ]4 S8 z; hreturn to         dust, you will feel nothing about praises or criticisms.9 x4 G; F. Q4 Y$ [
Don't worry         too much about your children for children will have their0 h& H9 O  U$ I1 N. [- ]
own destiny         and find their own way. Don’t be your children's slave
+ X1 r3 J: z5 e$ t9 {& |$ EDon't         expect too much from your children. Caring children, though         caring,
! }/ U, e8 {, M/ N* Y* q. M$ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。would be         too busy with their jobs and commitments to render any help.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; L* |. ~0 _2 }
Uncaring         children may fight over your assets even when you are stillTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: c  \; [, u$ G4 o2 `
alive, and         wish for your early demise so they can inherit your         properties.
3 g! k4 j4 n4 p# ~9 M, M8 \6 jYour         children take for granted that they are rightful heirs to         your
9 Q7 J/ S& s3 [$ Q, ~wealth; but         you have no claims to their money.
  e2 `/ t8 O8 I1 Z1 A; kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。60-year         olds like you, don't trade in your health for wealth
- J. i5 J2 ]4 F% X! s( r. y* z- fanymore;………….Because         your money may not be able to buy yourTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! g% F2 y) |" v
health………When         to stop making money, and how much is enough (hundred! l6 O! V0 ^% U6 ]( t9 e/ j# F
thousands,         million, ten million)?# o8 J) r/ y9 r
Out of         thousand hectares of good farm land, you can only consume         three
) w! w  E0 \5 ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbquarts (of         rice) daily; out of a thousand of mansions, you only need% Z- B% Q7 L2 H2 C- @
eight         square meters of space to rest at night.5.39.217.76* X( p! K6 f, N% U: Z' L2 a0 x
So as long         as you have enough food and enough money to spend, that istvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" _/ i6 c# _) s; u5 h5 C6 z! l! {
good         enough.
9 Z" \# q$ T6 ^# K' d公仔箱論壇So you         should live happily. Every family has its own problems. Just         dotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ @* w0 K$ r5 |4 B
not compare         with others for fame and social status and see whose
- `5 m/ q7 B; Z( Z; gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。children         are doing better, etc. but challenge others for happiness,
# O0 P1 f, G$ y* I; ~5.39.217.76health and         longevity………….Don’t worry about things that you can’t changeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; C3 h& l  F# g
because it         doesn't help and it may spoil your health.
- e9 Y) L9 R% b5 t5 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbYou have to         create your own well-being and find your own happiness;+ }! o' K! E2 N- m1 V
As long as         you are in good mood, think about happy things, do happy
0 S* K  o2 P5 w3 @- H1 ^; Dthings         daily and have fun in doing, then you will pass your time
' K6 a' F6 c$ W% R( `. b5.39.217.76happily         every day.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, w' r% |/ t% Y- e: \1 P, s! C
One day         passes, you will lose one day;…One day passes with         happiness,公仔箱論壇2 N! a0 f1 P) \5 {$ G9 k7 K
and then         you gain one day.公仔箱論壇. I6 \# a& m, t, G3 L! H/ U
In good         spirit, sickness will cure; in happy spirit, sickness willTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o9 d1 s- h3 i# Y7 p3 b' v
cure fast;         in good and happy spirit; sickness will never come.
( H4 }' b! Q& b, S/ x1 S- ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With good         mood, suitable amount of exercise, always in the sun,
6 d0 M4 f  {3 E5.39.217.76variety of         foods, reasonable amount of vitamin and mineral intake,& Q" Z) `' L3 C& r
hopefully         you will live another 20 or 30 years of healthy life.
7 q' z: w0 T4 [& t4 J  n; ]. [Above all         learn to cherish the goodness around ……and FRIENDS… …..they
+ W8 o- h% J9 G, {5.39.217.76all make         you feel young and "wanted"…without them you are surely to
% ]. C$ |% Y8 G: C' d# _: bfeel         lost!!  
返回列表