返回列表 回復 發帖

[美洲] World Ushers in 2012, Olympic New Year

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2012-1-1 01:47 PM 編輯
; D1 j% O* I# ~0 n# {8 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76, c; D" V4 G3 K0 Z( z# N
Big Ben lights up the sky with firework display to ring in Olympic new year& a; C% N! e' t% s' A
By Pamela Owen n Anna Edwardstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 X$ S3 n: M7 c! H: s. `

, z- `+ w) k% z& f4 a5 [5.39.217.76Spectacular fireworks displays lit up cities around the world last night as people celebrated the start of 2012.
4 k' u8 {4 l! R' K# t; D6 I

+ r; X6 Z& K6 k! Q- [# I& e4 M公仔箱論壇In London fireworks were shot out of Big Ben itself tor the first time as the bell chimed at midnight to usher in the New Year. An estimated 250,000 people watched the 11minute display from Embankment along the Thames.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" l  C+ J, P7 k+ K. q/ ?

: f0 _/ P: }$ O4 D公仔箱論壇Mayor Boris Johnson said it was a fitting way to mark the start of an extraordinary year for the city which will host the Olympic Games.
1 e7 T7 j, T: R/ K7 Q. f; Y" Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ q6 r0 J, P. z. W# Q1 N& }: X

& q1 b4 d! X" V3 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
LONDON: 2012 starts with a bang as spectacular fireworks light up the sky over the London Eye on the South Bank of the Thames in the capital at midnight
* R7 e$ M" V0 r/ A& ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ?( \6 f' O# U+ b' @$ e
; _! N4 Y1 L9 I. n- v4 R8 l( x
LONDON: 2012 starts with a bang as spectacular fireworks light up the sky over the London Eye on the South Bank of the Thames in the capital at midnightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, n" w8 l0 R# i: m1 l. _2 z5 k" C" O  Y

! m2 P9 p/ Q1 D' |3 y
/ i7 H4 s  M2 M; u* {3 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLONDON: The dazzling display lasted for around 15 minutes in the capital公仔箱論壇9 r( w% Z' J7 x. R& B0 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 ^% X: b+ v3 g+ r
# t. s# w9 r. E2 {) A/ z% i: S- \" ?
LONDON: The fireworks heralded the start of an exciting year for the capital, which will host the Olympic games公仔箱論壇$ c( M# I' [% J' l3 p" f

' ~, k$ r+ Z3 j5.39.217.76; K9 I  O% s( [
Therewere some 12,000 fireworks, producing 50,000 projectiles, launched during the display, which is triggered by Big Ben's chimes and lasted for around 15 minutes.
8 ?) G" m- o; R1 AMr Johnson had promised a 'glittering' show to highlight the exciting events that 2012 promised.
; o  I8 D8 ~$ L公仔箱論壇" G) I% u, h) b) A# v
/ a' q5 {0 \2 S/ I5 L
TheMayor of London's office said the display was the result of 12 months of planning. A crew of 306 has been working on the site since Boxing Day, with 1,803 staff - including stewards - on duty on the night itself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y8 E7 a1 E# h3 w6 u
There were 30 tonnes of equipment on the three fireworks barges on the river ready forthe display, which was triggered by GPS to the chimes of Big Ben.6 u& E1 ]' |) c
5.39.217.767 E2 z  P- k/ ]! ^# b& i9 N
Thestart of the London fireworks was accompanied by a recording of the moment the capital learned it would host next summer's Olympic and Paralympic Games.5.39.217.76* z9 l8 C# i, q& z& o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" E# a& D; i& T3 I' `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 z: l6 E1 v9 a8 a5 u

4 W3 p2 g% u# A- c# Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLONDON: Welcome to 2012! The show had an Olympian theme
7 k) ]+ ?6 Q  V, J% V, l5.39.217.76
$ A$ i1 l+ Q3 }- A4 v0 U0 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 Z! o6 I6 l: e$ z. h0 i, y
LONDON: The display was the result of 12 months of planning with a crew of 306 working on the site since Boxing Day
% _, Q5 ?/ e  v/ D$ M# m, n' Q1 i' C公仔箱論壇5.39.217.760 P5 m- {$ l$ o& o, i& ?4 s6 F0 u3 [# a
公仔箱論壇* G! x0 Z% P' e+ B
LONDON: Mayor of London Boris Johnson said: 'Our New Year fireworks were a brilliant start to a spectacular year.'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 A- G# X$ b" a  I7 `
+ V, y  m# v3 h
There was a distinctly Olympian themeto the display on the River Thames with fireworks launched over the London Eye in the shape and colours of the Olympic rings. The accompanying soundtrack saw Chariots of Fire kick off a medley of London-themed songs.公仔箱論壇) p  p2 Y1 M8 M" Z5 X1 Y. {- n- t
Mayor of London Boris Johnson said: 'Our New Year fireworks were a brilliant start to a spectacular year.
/ l2 P# x/ I, C5.39.217.76

3 g& Q, x- l+ ]& p' K# H'This is just the beginning - as the eyes of the world turn to London for the Olympic and Paralympic Games, there will be amazing events across the capital up to, during and beyonda summer like no other.'公仔箱論壇; G8 _) A! y4 L$ J; S/ k. t+ X
公仔箱論壇1 F) b& b2 W; h. R& W( H

6 M# }- T8 J! |  Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLONDON: Fireworks explode over the Houses of Parliament
- C) b4 G6 Z- B6 I: ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) \; {% U9 l" R4 \
5.39.217.768 ?& j3 T3 j+ j
LONDON: The new year will host the Diamond Jubilee and the Olympic Games
$ a" D- }  `1 o" y+ [# o
1 u* M( s6 Z' h3 e1 g9 G% C' X% h, b) M- I公仔箱論壇
' v6 D# e! b9 z. j3 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。LONDON: Thousands lined up against the banks so they could watch the show$ E& G* ]+ ^1 [* @& Y" e4 i
2 v0 ~& B' z5 |" H
公仔箱論壇9 M; s' s! i5 u  E
LONDON: Crowds gathered on Westminster Bridge in central London as they wait for New Years Eve fireworks to be set off tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* V; @* J1 D" c7 x! l) k- d4 n2 S; @
8 E2 c1 u# K/ u$ I4 c7 D1 n
Revellers had travelled to London from around the world to welcome in 2012 and were thrilled by the dazzling display.
5 E, @0 l1 r/ R- @0 r6 T' JHorst Ritter, 41, an IT worker from Frankfurt, Germany, said: 'It was really fantastic, it was better than expectations. Absolutely a great start to 2012.
; ]: p2 p5 e0 _- l' L2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'The weather was fine and everything was perfect. Thank you to London for the great fireworks.'
( K2 T' C4 Z' X2 d5.39.217.76Amy Malan, 32, a housewife from California, said: 'It was one of the best displays we have ever seen. Itwas more than we expected, so amazing.5.39.217.76% A; g5 H# t8 P' o% m2 e5 _' ?1 f
'It was such a brilliant start to 2012, they were just never-ending, so great.'8 ^7 h: w- ~9 G- l4 z, j
London-themed songs accompanied the fireworks, which were expected to be watched on television by millions of people around the world.
; l" R4 Z" j7 I9 f3 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  u# V* ^% h) Q4 g) M. n, A0 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb % f* X" R" v: g4 P$ F( g
SCOTLAND: Fireworks over Edinburgh Castle during celebrations to mark the new year at the Hogmanay street party2 V7 Z- o" B" h! k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 o+ a2 W" P6 X" o& k( w

9 G( b  t; {/ ?7 F# Z! _+ p& f2 wEDINBURGH: Fireworks explode over Ethe Castle during the Hogmanay street party celebrations as the clock hit 12 last night
$ Q! }' ~0 Y' R6 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- K0 J0 H9 y1 c/ i
$ E, Q; R7 a( K; v- C: |
EDINBURGH: Crowds fill Princess Street as a huge party gets underway to mark the start of the New Year公仔箱論壇- K3 `+ @! i& w* W/ \
3 p5 t* G* w3 k- R
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 K4 u8 g: S- F" }0 P
EDINBURGH: Fireworks over Edinburgh Castle last night as Scotland marks the start of 2012. An estimated 80,000 people were partying in the city centretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: y" Z' e. v6 M% n2 {' {
# t" g! U0 U" s; i  q" s) H" s' @
公仔箱論壇! t. `3 C0 ]6 b% L8 u$ G# X  t
EDINBURGH: Revellers watch on as fireworks go off over Edinburgh Castle at 12 as the city marks the New YearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ C/ b9 Q' T: }- ]0 b3 f2 ]0 L5 v

; _7 p) y  ~3 l2 X% Z0 J1 v8 ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSean Ingles, 23, had travelled from New Orleans in Louisiana to bring in the New Year in Edinburgh.
1 [1 h+ V4 E( @! @公仔箱論壇He said: 'I came with my dad who is originally from here, he moved to the States about 25 years ago and he brought us home for the good times.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 H3 ?; U( g6 @2 w! |) g
'We came here just for Hogmanay, it's been great. I've met all kinds of great people in the crowd, it's just been fantastic.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ {0 L0 ^7 G' ^( F) j' C5 d1 S% m$ K
'The atmosphere is brilliant, I feel right at home. New Orleans is such a friendly city and Scotland is very much the same. It was definitely worth the trip.'
6 ?9 ^$ v7 s$ j1 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% }4 N( T+ h3 r; h9 U TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 O! I# t1 _8 s& ?
NORTHUMBERLAND: Tar Barrels are lit in readiness for the traditional Allendale New Year Tar Barrel Parade in Allendale, Northumberland to mark
1 X# o. S( ], U, x- c5 N  g7 }$ R/ \5.39.217.768 |- V' y  k* H& t6 Y1 g( X* a6 D% J' `
# \% k1 W- i& x* }6 I
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ W. Q8 v( }( d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  `3 ]( }) S( y8 K6 ^2 H' i: L
NEW YORK:Lady Gaga performs onstage during the New Year's Eve celebration as seen from the balcony of the Marriott Marquis hotel in Times Square5.39.217.762 i9 y7 H) F2 I: z" ^+ K
8 ^4 N: ]) ?1 R) N& L8 C7 b: u+ b+ D
5.39.217.76; ^! V0 _) V' X/ H6 v
LAS VEGAS: Fireworks burst over the Las Vegas Strip in the early minutes of New Year's Day 2012
1 I% L9 J6 @" a1 W
* P, G$ j4 ?4 R, ^6 B& j; N, K5.39.217.76
$ i$ V+ \5 i1 E- y8 j' |公仔箱論壇NEW YORK: Confetti flies over Times Square as the clock strikes midnight during the New Year's Eve celebrationTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 n0 k9 V. [- @- E4 B. R2 I; X, P

$ c+ L$ u9 f* U# H, s% O4 q7 d* D
0 o( ~( c) V& }8 }; G: g- w+ H+ n5.39.217.76BRAZIL: Fireworks explode over the Copacabana during new year beach celebrations in Rio de Janeiro
0 P  p: q7 Z1 G( [. ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u2 g9 F& V: d# L

* w+ _8 Y& t& r4 S5.39.217.76BRAZIL: Celebrations on the Copacabana as fireworks light up the sky at 12. Brazil was one of the last countries to see in the New YearTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- J9 }4 a, \' ?
2 U1 Q/ R6 E2 Y) ?8 {. @! f

4 j1 E" [9 G$ ^7 b# xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBRAZIL: Fireworks explode over Copacabana beach during New Year celebrations in Rio de Janeiro
; s5 x5 q7 `+ R; P7 E8 {4 X公仔箱論壇
+ C( K8 X( }9 @) H) o
% _$ P  ^) N" U公仔箱論壇BRAZIL: As fireworks go off on the Copacabana, this new year reveller celebrates the start of 2012 in the sea. Over three million people attended the New Year's Eve festivities in Rio
2 O: k9 H) Q% r$ Q3 Z' D  ~& W5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% T# M, G' g) d/ j, H% I  a2 Y; U* F
Some 3,000 police officers are on duty overnight to deal with the crowds who have descended on the capital, not only on the banks of the Thames to watch the fireworks but also in Trafalgar Square.8 r+ K' N5 S6 v3 p3 m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 _+ B  M& ^8 H1 ^
Some were stationed on podiums to give them a bird's-eye view of any troublemakers in the crowds.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! T! j( Z) L; t" Y
: M# P' b& p- c! P) Y! {

' s# R2 ^2 U! E& Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLITHUANIA: Fireworks light the sky above the Cathedral square in Vilnius during the New Year celebrationsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. W; v% n2 ]+ {

9 A! _2 G. A& b( h2 Y& U
4 d1 Z1 o% M1 J8 H+ Y3 w3 g* T  K" X5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。GERMANY: Fireworks explode over the Quadriga statue on top of the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin at midnight7 i) F; i$ G9 O

% K/ o0 X& l3 S8 V: @$ O- LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇2 }8 I- W% ^, W8 `+ |8 N
PORTUGAL: Fireworks light up the sky above the Funchal bay in Funchal, Madeira Island( m4 |7 d2 [0 M& v. W2 W& H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Q6 \. P  f: ^3 _: |% d1 R/ z; m
" j- @! z9 _7 l$ }
PORTUGAL: Fireworks explode during the year end celebrations over the Funchal city bay in Madeira island公仔箱論壇! \& {* U6 f0 @+ Q: _
公仔箱論壇3 X: l6 E' {/ `  R( h# ?+ X

1 q- V  C/ Y. X2 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSWITZERLAND: Fireworks light the sky above the Grossmuenster church in Zurich
5 ]) v+ N. Q6 Q公仔箱論壇 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Y9 v3 g' {# }9 r2 m  L! Q' E5 d
SWITZERLAND: A reveller writes 2012 with a sparkler as they welcome in the new year in Verbier, Swizerland. {9 Z4 o* ?6 G: O7 V# ^6 W

9 v  @* a/ ]2 |% n( U 公仔箱論壇' K  }2 [  |: j1 Y
AUSTRALIA: People celebrate New Year's Day on Bondi Beach today only hours after over one and a half million people lined Sydney Harbour vantage points to watch a spectacular pyrotechnic display usher in 2012
, e6 {2 M( Z% j9 h) |
& u2 D4 J8 |1 LElsewhereacross globe millions of people are preparing to say goodbye to a year that saw mass uprisings in several Arab countries, the deaths of Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi and Kim Jong-Il.公仔箱論壇  @: R' _4 @! z
5.39.217.762 ~3 g& ~  e* h) h2 B  [  F
Itwas also a year of economic turmoil which saw an endless string of natural disasters that devastated several countries across the world.

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表