返回列表 回復 發帖

halooo~~ me new to this forum~

haha~~ only 13 years old~~ don't diss me too much >.<~
! H6 z! T! j& a9 u! i! atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* @/ F) Z9 E% Q* F' {5.39.217.76
6 H9 V% m5 \6 v; l$ S2 d+ l: b5.39.217.76
6 l6 {9 g  T& [公仔箱論壇5 l/ U0 B- J$ F0 g
5.39.217.768 G& w/ {0 C/ c* i9 {- {

$ U+ K2 u+ y: u3 X) t) @1 S! t/ s公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 endlessluvx 於 2006-11-13 10:14 AM 編輯 ]
1

評分次數

  • ed_teck

有無相相呢?
支持~支持!~
u in Richmond?
13歲黎講~~~妳幾成熟下啦~
哈哈.. 几好.. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; p4 C; g" K: M! D5 I
欢迎你得空来吹下水.. ^^
thanks for sharing
支持你!下次可以多换几个造型
咁鍾意v ge你
幾成熟下啦~
第5张比较靓。。。。。。

回復第 4 帖由 creamy 所發的帖子

haha.. no im not from richmond.. i live in vancouver... but i usually go to richmond on weekends? richmond or metrotown.. lol~
....Richmond.....I use to live in Burnaby lei....but now in North Point lu.....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) n/ Z7 Q, m4 [# F
I miss Vancouver so much.....
okok 不過不失
hihi我都係新人
返回列表