返回列表 回復 發帖

Little girl scare hotel guest at the Lobby

- D5 e" Y+ I' d5 ?$ k2 \8 f' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 D& T! G$ o8 e  {; F: N- X
Kids can often be both very adorable and at other times& K4 d: c  \) G) v$ C4 j
scare the shit out of you.  It would definitely give me a
# J3 D) m, u8 W. qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshock and enough to sent the shivers down my spine.
* ~# {1 P6 D& f! M; Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnd all my goose pimple stand, if I walk out my hotelTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ h" ?6 h  }& Z! [. t/ v/ K( o' o
room to see a girl in that state standing at the hotel
! Z& f. P: }+ s* ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。hallway. 公仔箱論壇; F2 ~9 m$ }, ?9 K, m

Y1 L/ ]: z' |% ^. ^Really, quite frightful and eerie d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!

評分次數

人在江湖~身不由己
真是無趣的嚇人遊戲
8 F- f& P" D/ a' l5.39.217.76這樣玩很好玩嗎

評分次數

這樣驚聲尖叫的...公仔箱論壇$ E* |% C) h% j2 g. p
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼
: P2 t6 r/ F  Q! I/ j, d公仔箱論壇這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功5.39.217.76$ {- B; |" @# V# a
如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, L4 o% o! y2 ^
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦8 _- U) w" l# e  i8 E

評分次數

• civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. Y7 Q9 O+ y, I( g6 s
pshum63 發表於 2011-11-4 10:06 AM
0 u7 R6 _9 G: }5.39.217.76
/ a$ x( e% G; D( ~3 N; y: @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI don't like to be scare by a ghost nor do I want to meet with ghost.
, C6 ^) d0 {4 L9 f* m公仔箱論壇I only like to watch ghost movie, very thrilled and with so much mystery.
7 U: u& f0 ?5 ]) O3 `  |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Especially, like to watch ghost movie with lights off, and hugging a cushiontvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; P- K! g$ q5 v
with a blanket covering myself.公仔箱論壇- z/ P; }# C& o8 T) ~( H( r

/ E' Z) V) }/ w( e' V! i- t! [* tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。More thrilling to watch that way haha!!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

真是無趣的嚇人遊戲
3 A. a6 }% f% r; F* v+ x這樣玩很好玩嗎公仔箱論壇( y( z: [: v/ Z4 W- D$ y3 m; R5 I
soultea 發表於 2011-11-4 01:05 PM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# a- H! F% D( `$ c
. Z$ [) v$ v2 s. `% t: n
well, unless u got played by a ghostly prank you don't know the experience.0 {3 }9 M. Y5 o5 Z
do u dare to walk inside an old haunted house, and sleep in that house one5.39.217.76, f3 N+ l4 c  Y% [; F" r- Z
night? Takes alot of courage, guts and boldness d...
. C3 H% c3 ]! t/ @& F' Y* |7 z, a  a
2 X' j$ J% {  |/ y" G+ Y公仔箱論壇Think you can do it but once at the place u perhaps want out before even'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 s8 q; n* ~" P3 [' z: H  @6 Q( D
the game started haha!!
. i! c9 X% v( u5 v5 ]$ c, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 c8 i2 j" c4 J* Y# z3 |
U watch the HK and TW ghost media on TV where participants are invited
7 [. q  O5 c, Q5 D" ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。to join the show...so many were scared the shit out and too timid to play
$ p3 X: n4 v$ G$ q公仔箱論壇on when they actually on location eh.5.39.217.766 m( f8 f( b/ b& y& B4 r& |- m
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: y$ h+ p- C3 b* f4 Z9 Z! s
me I am too timid to do it d...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

這樣驚聲尖叫的...
8 u% R+ q1 O& P; T/ ~. W原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼
0 f- K: m' M) j3 R" vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功
8 e, Z% A  |- v- F$ P; y如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...5.39.217.762 L4 s# c2 L+ r
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦
# j0 q( u- G; g. A0 A/ n: f; w# QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 ...% s9 c- l6 j; T  Y# N
hamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-4 10:05 PM
公仔箱論壇  H$ u4 A1 \4 }, r- k/ ~9 e: k
+ u: `( W" _5 R! O. R) ^3 }
yea, westerners they actually hunt for ghost. They want to prove that spirits exist, andTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Q5 g5 H! y2 g. M
they possessed auras that can be measured by tools and apparatus, and put cameras2 s4 X2 {1 Q+ H
to captured them.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- h- Z, N) ]$ R2 C7 r3 a; N

6 s' J' l$ Q! [# z" {5.39.217.76it is a little different with the asians, where ghost are presented and thought of as scary
2 q# N) S7 P' @and devilish and could harm us.
. J! X4 l) @$ h9 A/ P# E5.39.217.76/ |! J  j3 D" A9 x' Q
Especially, the on the chinese lunar month of ghost month. Most of us would try to be home 5.39.217.761 U9 R% m4 J( F, h4 V: _- J
early and try not to stay late out in the nights. And so many taboos and customary laws公仔箱論壇2 x1 o8 m; U: X- b. |2 X
to follow and not to do during the month of ghost.
- f( o9 t; L- Q1 h& u公仔箱論壇$ \. h+ W: e& P0 M0 s
Nevertheless, both Asians n Westerners believed that ghost and devils and spirits lived
2 b* j% H: T; A( Aamong us.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

恐怖,我不喜欢
恐怖,我不喜欢
3 z1 c) X( N) L9 e6 P  {' N; Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsbcc1980 發表於 2011-11-5 02:56 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( t3 A" X( C# l" s* v9 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U3 \, n9 F: z; \& h% B
yea, it quite terrifying, no doubt about it.
, U+ r& T% Z( A$ @% Abut, that the point, they want to see how
/ U6 x1 M9 ^+ v: u7 ppeople react to that haha.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

lol it very good one thx
hahaha now they know
Thanks for sharing.
返回列表