返回列表 回復 發帖

第一次親密接觸-香港電台版 黃凱芹飾痞子蔡(衰仔蔡) ~ 彭晴飾輕舞飛揚

 ,  描述: 第一次親密接觸-香港電台版
第一次親密接觸-香港電台版
- W3 }0 o! t3 [- c* m" j5.39.217.76黃凱芹飾痞子蔡(衰仔蔡) ~ 彭晴飾輕舞飛揚
: \# I; D+ W# W% @% g" Q, W公仔箱論壇
, C" I3 q$ A0 r7 A0 H. [, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

+ I! ]1 \! n% P5.39.217.76# J2 |' l  W" @+ v* _

' {8 b' _. V8 O) r公仔箱論壇[ 本帖最後由 nitz 於 2007-4-16 12:17 AM 編輯 ]
1

評分次數

  • nitz

who is in this radio drama??
9 R  g7 q# D/ g; [$ Z+ x5 R; k. m' cthanks for sharing!!

yes, who's in the show??

Can someone post the name of the voices?
thxthx
thank you.
支持!~稳好耐啦!~
多谢你 THANK YOU
i wanna see that 4 sososososo long
thks
thank you
I didn't even know they have this.  Thanks for sharing.  I read the novel and it is good.
download listen ha sin

thanks

ddddddddddddd
thx
返回列表