返回列表 回復 發帖

百事可樂 VS 可口可樂

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 S% N, _2 h+ H4 d) m* Z0 b

1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

敵意很濃的廣告喔~~~
1

評分次數

這小孩 錢太多嗎 還是 百事可樂 在踩扁 可口可樂的 廣告
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

真正明踩tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, _/ b' E- f. s/ ?- u
Thanks
1

評分次數

thanks you for sharing
See this before, pepsi is major player in NA market and of course they will discredit their competitor in every possible way.
1 I- k8 P. \/ \' [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you for sharing
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

thanks you for sharing
兩罐可樂才換到一罐佰事,如何看,都是可樂有著數啦,哈哈
1

評分次數

居然把可口可樂踩在腳下。。。
7 W6 o, X# t/ W. P- [" YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。不過換個角度想一想。。。似乎可口可樂還比較有用呢~~~
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

thanks a lot for your great sharing ah ching....
呢個廣告真係禁播都好應該!意識不良!敢出街肯定被對方告到xx: S5 {* M5 n0 |
公仔箱論壇4 I$ }% h5 V+ V9 N- @
多謝舊片重溫
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

thanks for sharing
敵意很濃的
Looks like a war between Pesi and Coca-Cola is on!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# m/ e" ^* l, `0 v
I can't wait to see if someone could find a video on Coca-Cola's response to this...
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

creative ....coca cola fans should react on this
返回列表