* J+ K1 z6 P4 d$ C+ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
  ^6 k$ i2 |! \% T/ u- E( k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 M5 B$ e. {& {$ z7 j* S! I
5.39.217.76& H: o5 {; k5 m* R
! ~; e7 U( \! j
The Mlynki is a rare crystal cave which lies in the Ternopil region of Ukraine and is known for the multi-coloured gypsum crystals which adorn its walls and twinkle in the light.
7 Q: s8 M; ?+ g7 G7 {/ B0 `/ ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.763 O: |/ f/ j0 o: h/ m6 F- P% c

! V) k$ j! u2 w# w- G/ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Twinkle: Two cavers look as if they are surrounded by  fairy lights as beams from their torch bounce off the crystal particles of the Mlynki caves in the Ukraine
& k4 K$ }# ?6 X: F% m
; ?  }9 y# E8 s: vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- y! o6 T+ M0 v2 [0 M
Cave of wonders: A couple sit and talk on a ledge as they take a break from climbing and appreciate the dazzling beauty of their  surroundings
$ ?' D; U7 ^5 E" N; s' jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5.39.217.76! L4 d; j$ D2 a/ w4 K  H7 h1 j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. B' H2 E1 ~/ }/ B1 g
All that glisters: A torch lights up the bowels of this impressive Mlynki cave giving off a red and yellow beams that bounce off the walls illuminating thousands of crystal particles which appear to glitter  against the backdrop of darkness
+ ]/ A/ a, M2 _1 c9 E) h6 e; e, B  _5.39.217.76
1 ~  g! y5 v9 d3 l& n# ]% Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ j" I; X$ \8 b- k& k  B# N! ?5.39.217.76Tunnel of light: This awesome shot captured by photogapher Oleg Grigoriev shows on a climber resting on a cave's ledge and taking in the beauty of his bewitching surroundings" O5 @. j! v  z* P5 v; I
公仔箱論壇0 F' y4 E9 i: |' H
5.39.217.76! F& T: X5 L% H
Ascent: As this caver concentrates on making his way up  the wall of one of the caves the light from his headtorch catches lumps of crystal making them appear white
( I! Y9 N( E3 D: W6 A+ {9 P公仔箱論壇
* e) O4 D) A( y1 Q9 y
( h: a; x  ^' F' ]5 x) S+ Y; h3 sStar-gazing: Photographer Oleg Grigoriev ventured into the remote caves in the Ukraine to take these incredible shots. This amazing  image, taken from the cave's floor, doesn't look dissimilar to a starry night5.39.217.76; f1 v1 w/ M# H+ M, k

* n+ U  ^  y8 }5 B) T6 p0 u5 q- f4 F# F/ b  A4 H
Enchanting: Strategically placed torches in the cave's  natural crevasses have a stunning effect on the walls, bringing out shades of  yellow, pink, purple and green

3 D1 s, a! ~- Y- U: ^) I, T3 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 Y9 d5 ], g1 i- D2 z) vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- G& r  l# `& \% [. T7 K+ a; ^6 s1 K
Grand Canyon Cave Hotel
8 y! G  a" `. S3 x9 N, Q: `* F" S' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 c% u) T3 H. V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ t" a1 z# c2 F& @* Q4 R- S
6 t/ c' k) I$ r
: e0 y0 O" o' B/ f
分享你的圖片 -洞穴
分享你的圖片 -洞穴
分享你的圖片 -洞穴

# k6 n  D7 f' K; W) Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# E, ]0 E) F. ?