返回列表 回復 發帖

KL pictures - Jalan Tun HS Lee

The location is Jln Tun HS Lee, Jln Yap Ah Loy and Lebuh Pasar Besar.
The second one showig Japan troops mopping up KL at the exact spot.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1# SweetLemon The street and building now is never change B 4 , is still same like old time , only people has change .
Ya people changed, street name changed.  Jln Tun H S Lee used to be High Street, then Jln Bandar, then HS Lee.  These pictures witness history.  They are good to look at.
Time will tell.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

英雄所见略同?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I'm amazed that where did you get the picture from?

Gladly we still keep the outlook of the pre-war building and I hope government can fund more to keep those historic buildings not only in KL but also buildings in other states.

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-4-21 08:32 AM 編輯

Same place 2 era.  How errie...
I think the correct title of this should be British troops cleaning up after Japanese mopping of the area.
The buildings did not change too much..just the traffics there are keep changing =)
The Difference Between Now and Then ... It was huge
Infinity is the Limit for me
Because of different personal background, I don't have any feeling about the war action. (Sound likes I am cold blooded.) It is nice to see the before and now pictures. I love to see how the world is changing. The pictures are showing the best view ,the history did not disappeared.
對比戰爭與和平的2個畫面;分別當然大;

但是另一方面;有點離題話;
感覺上馬來西亞的法律和現在西方主流的觀念,似乎保守得過分;
不知樓主認同嗎?
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
馬來西亞的法律是base on 回教的吧?
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2010-4-27 07:57 AM 編輯

Its nice to see historic buildings well preserved, and still so functional.  Have these buildings been list as national heritage buildings yet?
Yes, wars are cruel.  Yet, we never learnt.
As for religion, laws and politics, they are entirely the choices that belong to the people who live in that country.  I always respect the local customs and law wherever I go visiting.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表