返回列表 回復 發帖

木碗

,  描述: 英語
The Wooden Bowl
, f( K* R/ N2 A0 H5.39.217.765.39.217.761 ~$ t  ?" U4 I
I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl
2 S6 r8 \5 L6 atomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now. 5.39.217.760 F" Y! U& n, M: |: x, |( h; @4 W
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& [. }' U* K( y2 j- v* b& |
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year
- oldgrandson.
$ j8 n5 T, p* m$ zThe old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.

+ V4 P$ g! ^: J$ Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: x6 h# j& Z' c# Z, _# ?, uThe family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky handsand failing sight made eating difficult. % t& M) A  @7 M* {; q5 D/ s
Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.
7 A7 g) Q& i9 m, s  z* `5.39.217.76When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. 5.39.217.76% }, z/ V4 W1 [. @$ D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& C7 p0 ]; r5 Q
The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% g9 X+ A5 F+ Z( }
'We must do something about father,' said the son. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) w$ B  E) N: j" M5 @. E$ H
'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.' , ?: S9 Y& e* p5 M6 b5 m4 U

T7 ~7 [% b/ r/ jSo the husband and wife set a small table in the corner.
, N" W. N  {# e* ]% D4 a9 s! C. xThere, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.
6 \% I2 ]  [9 [* A公仔箱論壇Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a woodenbowl.
9 t4 J5 h3 ^% u6 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, N) H5 g0 X; N  L) e
When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear inhis eye as he sat alone.
; ~# F2 l8 f, F3 P- ^( B$ l公仔箱論壇Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when hedropped a fork or spilled food.
6 r7 y7 B0 F  Z, m7 y; I
& s" Y- y# V) w' _% w  q& H3 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe four-year-old watched it all in silence.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 G  a  Q7 v& j% g9 \

, T# f0 N7 K' i$ \+ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! k# M% X& L1 z, [7 D* yOne evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scrapson the floor.
; F/ r" B0 E; O: ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHe asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boyresponded, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# x# O. _" ?1 |, k( G
'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I growup. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 x& E7 p& _3 [
' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.
' x: L! k4 b; g( M4 j& K公仔箱論壇5.39.217.76$ v9 X% Z6 {+ x0 p# G8 T
The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless.
2 ?$ r  j7 B+ c9 I. nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ _/ \' y' t* T
Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
: A% V4 \, Q) q% s4 ^/ w! p5 y5 [公仔箱論壇
0 h1 t: N0 ~' E) z+ o# D- ?1 S2 QThat evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to thefamily table.
8 L, g' `6 D+ W8 S: i9 e+ oFor the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for somereason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork wasdropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.
not understand.... its kinda hard to me to know what is wanted to tell....
Thank you for sharing!!!!
thank you
返回列表