返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] my first post....

may be my last post..
3 ?5 I# M# c# B0 ^" Xjust for fun :o
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1st :support..5.39.217.76: N. }7 G7 I! ~. D
点解好像好忧郁gam ga.. ;P
: s8 a& |6 I5 t# B3 ?" Y6 L( btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb睇吾到样。。:o
* i; n" ^" J, C3 l) j5.39.217.76thx for sharing..
hi hi
好大隻!
咁乜咁愁=V=
Add on more haha;P
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
好似大衛像呀~~~5.39.217.76; h$ K' k/ h/ C  m" T$ Y
哈哈~~~
( g; i5 Z/ A5 }! w, @* Z3 s5.39.217.76你好大隻呀~~~~

2 b! e- J- r! P- K& W* c/ }% G大隻佬; P' }" z. o+ W, W9 H8 {8 q- k0 ?7 w
健身教練?
I jus tlike to work out, i am not a 教練...
! g( m1 }3 W' S5 C* P) vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbis that U in ur pic Hide?* a  q0 w3 E$ n( p1 ^7 g8 N
if so, u are pretty...0 @1 J+ z0 q/ o) y7 @

( u5 {  l- Y' e1 M7 J9 ]" s5.39.217.76[ 本帖最後由 scoobychau 於 2006-9-3 05:57 PM 編輯 ]
好大隻丫...仲要加 keroro 個頭~ 你好搞笑呀!!
步驚雲ar
咦...肌肉佬
waaa ur sooo muscular bor... y cover ur face ar?
I don want people to know who i am lor...5 N2 j" Y  j4 @2 L  ?0 F8 d0 F
my company have 3000 people working it in.. 公仔箱論壇+ X2 e# f' U0 G- ]" T; q- D# ~. f" C
if they saw me post myself online.. they will think i am werid i bet.. haha
返回列表