來自世界各地的遊客,一些來自美國。

我住在加拿大東海岸的新斯科舍省。

我是來自加拿大國家警察部隊的退休警察,稱為加拿大皇家騎警或加拿大皇家騎警。

任何生病或受傷的浣熊都被送往希望野生動物康復中心接受治療,並在秋季 從那裡釋放。

我也把它們當作跳蚤和蜱蟲和驅蟲劑治療

費用很高,但有很多人定期捐贈食物。

我已故的妻子在2003年開始這項手術並死於癌症,她垂死的願望就是要記住這一點。

這裡的一些評論員說這句話太糟糕了,我沒有和她一起死,這至少可以說是殘忍的,但我不會讓那些說話的人阻止我完成任務。

Orphaned baby raccoons raised to be wild and released into the forest.  They run free on my 4 acres of woodland  and I have a large river and brook on the property plus lots of well water in buckets on the deck for them to drink.  They have to be fat for the long winter or starve to death.  My oldest was 13 1/2 years old.  

They never bite or show aggression towards me..  I have no neighbors to speak off and they are all support my rehabbing the raccoons.  They do not bother the neighbors.  I have tourists come from all over the world to see them quite a few from United States.  I live In the Province of Nova Scotia on the East coast of Canada.

I am a retired police officer from Canada's national police force called the Royal Canadian Mounted Police or RCMP as we call it here.  Any sick or injured raccoon are sent to Hope for Wildlife Rehabilitation Center for treatment and released from there in the fall.  I also treat them for fleas and ticks and deworming  Medicine.  

The cost is high but I have a lot of people from here who donate food on a regular basis.  My late wife started this operation and died of Cancer in 2003 and her dying wish was to keep this up in her memory.  Some commentators on here have made the statement too bad I did not die with her which is very cruel to say the least but I am not going to let the nay sayers stop me from my mission.
返回列表