返回列表 回復 發帖

[自拍] New Pics up!

 ,  描述: = )
Rate me please!
" ?" D8 Q. U; W. Q* C. u8 H* H3 b& H' M4 E2 u" _
[ 本帖最後由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 05:00 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
sorry, I replaced my old pics with new ones.公仔箱論壇9 q7 ~) Z& l5 `0 I

8 h; @  s' T% s9 A; \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 05:03 PM 編輯 ]
ok
原帖由 thisdamngood 於 2007-3-3 14:45 發表。 
* F! S9 B& @* U( S4 G' }6 sShe is my gf.
公仔箱論壇) c: {8 R# q/ n" |1 p
% z* B- z6 S" R4 Z8 O& E& N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 o. h( y' p) d

; e9 o6 r, m5 ^6 ^' r, ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* W9 @& n8 _: l' J1 @, @' l
???????????????? where is yr gf ??????????????

........

kk lah don know wan to say wat^:)^ :-O
給你一個勇字
ma ma
some one support. B-)
Thanks for all your comments
點解唔着衫咖?:-O

回復第 10 帖由 isayoyo 所發的帖子

系咯。。2 \8 U3 E2 y1 [4 N( V
点解唔着衫啊
TO isayoyo  oNLY,$ }+ C6 _) \8 g. x0 o& M
that dude is much handesome than me. whom didnt want to wear TEE- shirt cuz he has a sexyyyyyyyyyyy chest plus a pretttttttttttty hotttt face. One word : JESUS.3 P3 h  V, J& j
=) SUPZ IM MIB dawg, where yoo live? im at nyc
I took those pictures after I finished working out. So that's why I was shirtless. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ K. s' Z7 E! t% R6 s
Sup MIB dawg, I am from Chi-town! \:D/
0 K- d) d! U( @. b/ \. g" O5.39.217.76By the way, thanks for all your comments.^:)^
Hey MIB Dawg, thanks for commenting. NYC is a nice place to live. <:-P
返回列表