返回列表 回復 發帖

法比加斯: 我只要villa !!

法比加斯: 我只要villa !! Fabregas: I Want Villa At Arsenal

Arsenal star CescFabregas has revealed that if he could see one player join the clubthis summer, it would be Valencia's David Villa...

The sensational striker is set to leave the Mestalla this summer aftera woeful season for Valencia in which they were knocked out of Europein the group stages of the Champions League and have finished justabove the relegation zone in the league.

The positives includeVilla still bagging 16 goals in that time with one game to go, and alsowinning the Copa del Rey, though largely seen as something of asecondary prize in Spain by the biggest clubs, at least ensures los Che they will be playing UEFA Cup football next season.

However,the reputation of the two-time Champions League finalists has taken asevere blow, as have their finances. Players are set to be sold and arevolution began over the summer.

Villa has been linked with amove to Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona and evenInter and Milan - but it is not quite clear where he will end up as ofyet. Recent reports even suggested he would be happy to stay at theMestalla, though this may not hold too much weight.

The formerReal Zaragoza striker revealed his fondness for Arsenal in particularlast month, citing them as his favourite English team.

"I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I'm most attracted to isdefinitely Arsenal," revealed the 26-year-old. "Their brilliant one and two-touch football and thewhole style of rapid counterattack which dominates the top level ofthe Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all."

However, Arsene Wenger ruled out a move for the Spanishinternational, possibly due to the reported price tag of approximately£25 million, but when Gunners star Cesc Fabregas was asked whilefilming 'The Cesc Fabregas Show' which player he would sign thissummer, he had only one answer: "Villa.

"We are very good friends. I think Villa would be very good for Arsenal."

Currently, el Guahe is favourite to join Spanish champions Real Madrid.

哈哈!之前围拉都话愿意来阿仙奴效劳!
睇来Wenger要从新考虑加入呢位球员。。。
但我认为佢嘅转会费应该唔平!
i don't think arsenal got enough money to buy villa unless they sell player.

回復 #3 nikotina 的帖子

冇错啦!因为Villa係车仔之前嘅"意中人"!
阿仙奴点同车仔争球员呢??
不說轉會費.就是週菥雲格都不會出高價錢.
villa會不會收4~5萬英鎊週菥.. .. ..我估10萬鎊他就會想想.

VILLA,好啊...!不过就是新水问题咯....
不知温格肯给几多新水叻...?
珍惜四人帮。。。
既然巴塞想买阿德巴约,那么卖了阿德巴约就有$$咯。。。
然后给villa 7万英镑应该ok。。。好计leh~
if got villa, i think can sell ade.
coz still have bendtner!