返回列表 回復 發帖

英文爱情谚语

英文爱情谚语 公仔箱論壇" X% I; Q- }8 r

0 M/ p& U( C; @8 d5.39.217.76 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
$ Q4 D5 u$ u% ~9 q% h/ F我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
5 a/ b: d3 t( XIt is impossible to love and to be wise. 公仔箱論壇" [( t) g1 q% [6 T# Z
要爱又兼有理性是不可能的。
( l/ Y5 }( T* G0 `3 e$ U3 I, @- z公仔箱論壇No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 B/ B( N8 P$ z. z
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。+ y" ~! X! d' }1 n' w- f
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 5.39.217.76! i6 x* I" ?- o- @& g7 A
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
: S: y: q% k% s9 B' k$ T: mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. 6 r* b% i( V# M0 {
爱人和被人爱是人生最大的幸福。. r7 m8 {0 R4 T+ x: q5 h/ \
True love's the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- C2 a3 S' c7 Y' l. l7 t
真爱是上帝单独赐予普天下芸芸众生的礼物。
0 {7 f4 f& i* n$ LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
5 `5 m" K$ {5 I: p, p9 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. k6 C$ c7 d, n" g& r7 M* k$ x: ^9 ~
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 公仔箱論壇2 z" i$ G' I8 B/ c: {; B3 \
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
8 y, F/ n2 k" B+ F3 K8 I% s7 L" [Love and a cough cannot be hid. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, b, A) P' s3 r
爱情跟咳嗽一样是掩饰不了的。
thx 4 sharing!
thanks!
谢谢分享
返回列表