返回列表 回復 發帖

聰明老人幸福十誡

聰明老人幸福十誡
# B. C3 i$ S% ^- H7 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 o  h1 O4 Z0 y: h, C7 s
“Ten taboos to happiness” for the intelligent aged persons TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& H0 O$ C6 Q' h5 M1 \

( G/ |2 v. y, ~3 b. }1 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb一、不要再替成年子女操心,才不會碎碎唸。
# T$ @" l( c0 k5.39.217.76Don’t be concerned about adult children any more, otherwise, cannot stop the annoying chatters. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  w7 P) m) A, E7 z. t* {
公仔箱論壇( x" j8 C$ |* ?  i/ ]
二、不要再將成年子女當成未成年來「監護」,以免顧人怨。
' J+ }+ @9 v% h: o# pDon’t regard the adult children as of under age and serve as a guardian for them, so to avoid incurring complaints. & P1 w  j+ C; F6 O

8 {( x: H0 n3 N5.39.217.76三、不必事事都「非知道不可」,尊重已成年子女的隱私權、自主權。
; {) u* y3 V: O' J1 y' @) |- Z0 n5.39.217.76No necessary to know everything, pay respect to the privacy and the right of decision-making of adult children. ) J0 r. h6 x: Q! \3 Z

0 _( v5 {4 v  U$ Z2 N* O8 u$ H9 O公仔箱論壇四、不要再以兒、孫為生活重心,尋找自己的園地,才不致天天望穿秋水。
3 ~" v/ {  ?' Z4 {: {5.39.217.76Don’t regard children and grandchildren as a center of life, look for personal social circles, so to avoid trapping yourself in the dilemma of anxious expectation and disappointment daily. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 @. v7 w6 z7 B  n9 x9 V0 e" T, E* }% ~. T
! }2 p: k( B" r
五、不要逢人就訴苦,寧可寫作、畫畫、練功、唱歌,以藝術、創作昇華情緒。
5 \4 `0 v' [6 o% S+ k3 G5.39.217.76Raise a habit of writing, painting, exercising, singing to sublime your mood by arts and creation rather than complain to people coming across.
, a0 M. ^3 R# ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 P$ j" {8 [( W3 v3 q  r4 S六、不要凡事抱怨,多欣賞、感謝別人為取悅你所做的努力。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! n6 k4 I3 e  s5 R
More admiration, less complaints and appreciate what other people have done for pleasing you. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! c$ C# N8 q: a7 E) l/ p+ _) J% V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" u3 R7 r( |2 q; f
七、不要因孫輩和子女媳婿爭執衝突,這樣只會惡性循環,害了你的孫輩。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ b/ K6 e" E) S$ v
Don’t involve in the dispute between grandchildren and adult children, this act just causes adverse effects in a bad circle and hurt your grandchildren.
0 F( C4 o5 V$ U, ~' F1 r* p6 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 j6 b' }4 |: `+ O! q, `八、不要因病痛而唉唉叫,有病要治病,領了藥要服藥,治不好的要忍耐。
" x/ `) o! M- k$ A  ^2 z5.39.217.76Don’t cry over sickness, just go to see a doctor and take the necessary medical pills as prescribed, and be patient if failed to cure. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ]- [: R! n+ x, N& m

+ T- A- R  U! l) s' V7 M( atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb九、不要疑心病太重,要感激還願意留在你身邊的人,免得最後連他也走了! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- k' B" C" W* t' z1 [/ {; P
Don’t be skeptical to others too much, be grateful to the person who left around you, otherwise, he will go away from you too eventually. 5.39.217.763 o8 H' j0 |, @& i/ i+ J3 C" }

6 G6 F; ~# x5 `( H4 h十、要多多親近神,有堅定的信仰,對未來抱著開心、樂觀的態度。
9 [) o4 D2 P6 Y1 l" e6 v; q5.39.217.76Participate in religious activities often, be stick to belief and take pleasant, optimistic attitudes toward the future.
4 Y; w0 a  v* W* L, ]4 y5.39.217.76: P6 q1 M; v% w6 Q
如果以上十點,每一點是十分,祝福各位聰明的老人,都能幸福一百分。
. h  h; x; i6 y- Z+ A0 pIf each item of these ten taboos above counts a score of ten, wish you all so intelligent to get a lucky one hundred.
返回列表