他对于本赛季缺乏一线队出场机会甚感灰心,这应该是归结于中场中路的法布雷加斯和弗拉米尼搭档的成功。

吉尔博托在2002年世界杯之后,马竞出价4m求购他,他已经为阿森纳出场220次,但是在2个多月内没有在英超首发过。

虽然他可能回到明天和维甘的比赛赛场上,因为法布雷加斯被禁赛,而弗拉米尼大腿拉伤。

中场赫莱布也因在白俄罗斯2:1胜荷兰比赛中脚筋受伤,缺席21天。

温格叹息道:“我们再次因为国家队比赛失去了一些球员。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Silva set to be sold off

Silva set to be sold off - 23 Nov 2007

ARSENAL will listen to offers for Gilberto Silva in the January transfer window.

Manager Arsene Wenger knows he cannot keep all his central midfielders happy. And he will reluctantly allow Gilberto to leave in order to hang on to Abou Diaby and Lassana Diarra.

Italian giants Juventus will lead the chase for the Brazilian star, 31, with boss Claudio Ranieri confident of clinching a £4million deal in the New Year.

Gilberto has been unhappy at the Emirates since being overlooked for the captaincy in favour of William Gallas following Thierry Henry’s departure.

He has become increasingly frustrated at his lack of first-team action this season — due to the success of Cesc Fabregas and Mathieu Flamini in the middle of the park.

Gilberto, a £4m buy from Atletico Madrid after the 2002 World Cup, has made 220 appearances but has not started a Premier League game for more than two months.

Yet he could return for tomorrow’s home game against Wigan because Fabregas is suspended and Flamini has a thigh injury.

Midfielder Alex Hleb will also be missing for three weeks after picking up a hamstring injury during Belarus’ 2-1 win over Holland on Wednesday.

Wenger groaned: “Once again we lose someone during the international period.”

Juventus in for £5m Gilberto

Juventus in for £5m Gilberto - 23 Nov 2007

JUVENTUS are ready to make a £5million January swoop for disgruntled Arsenal star Gilberto Silva.

The Italian giants are hopeful of nabbing the Brazilian ace, 31, who is fed up after losing his starting spot at The Emirates.

Juve sent a delegation to London at the end of last season to clinch a deal for the midfielder.

Gilberto, whose contract runs out in 2009, was keen on a move but boss Arsene Wenger put a stop to it.

Yet this season Gilberto has been reduced to just four starts and is frustrated with life on the bench.
在还没有得到ARSENAL官方网的真实以前,我还是对这冊新闻有所保留。
:onion31:
THE SUN出了名喜欢报道一些"劲爆"的新闻,除非GILBERTO或ARSENAL开记者招待会发表声明,不然我还是不相信。:onion03:
但是,如果你想想,FABREGAS和HLEB的日渐稳定,DIARRA和DIABY的到来,真的可能让GILBERTO有想走的念头。。
原帖由 漫狗 於 2007-11-23 06:24 PM 發表
太阳报的报道有时侯 ---太夸张的啦!!!

大家不要相信啊。。。但是要谢谢版主的分享哦!
这些报道都是 "博" 销售量。。。NOT GENTLEMENT?

【GOAL】吉尔伯托:我想去尤文

【GOAL】吉尔伯托:我想去尤文 - 23 Nov 2007

失宠的阿森纳中场吉尔伯托·席尔瓦承认他会乐意转会去尤文图斯。

这位巴西球星失去了他的阿森纳首发位置,弗拉米尼占据了阿森纳的后腰位置,吉尔伯托希望转会,离开埃米尔球场。

“我会乐意去都灵,”吉尔伯托告诉《米兰体育报》。

“尤文是一家有名望的俱乐部,他们已经克服了他们的困难,他们去年降级到意已,但今年又重新回到了意甲。”
“我会很好地去适应意大利联赛,但是,尤文应该知道我无意和阿森纳开始一场战争。”

吉尔伯托还透露说他很欣赏现在的尤文图斯球队两个象征人物:布冯和皮耶罗。

“布冯是世界上的最佳门将,他也确实是尤文的一个象征。皮耶罗是一个在国际足坛上相遇盛名的球员。至于我,当然我没有小罗那样的脚法,但是我确实知道如何去组织一支球队,”这位31岁球员总结到。

Gilberto: I Want Juve

Gilberto: I Want Juve  - 23 Nov 2007

Out-of-favour Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva has admitted that he would willingly move to Juventus.

The Brazilian star has lost his Arsenal starting place to Matthieu Flamini and is looking for a move away from the Emirates Stadium.   
Juventus have long been linked with the 2002 World Cup winner, and it is no secret that they are looking to sign a top-class centre midfielder.   

“I would willingly go to Turin,” Gilberto told La Gazzetta dello Sport.   
“Juve are a prestigious club and they have already overcome their problems following their demotion to Serie B.   

“I would adapt myself well to the Italian league, however Juve should know that I have no intention of starting a war with Arsenal.”   
Gilberto also revealed his admiration for two of the symbols of the current Juventus side; Gianluigi Buffon and Alessandro Del Piero.   
“Buffon is the best goalkeeper in the world and it is true that he is a symbol of Juve.

Del Piero is a player with large prestige on the international stage. As for me, well I do not have the feet of a Ronaldinho, but I do know how to organise a team,” the 31-year-old concluded.
返回列表