返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] 怎么了

曼联对狼队的比赛看到上半场30分钟,心中真的在想,这是曼联吗??踢得杂乱无章,毫无组织。主场还有时候让狼队压住打。以前的锐利感全无...现在看曼联的比赛真的好像越来越担心。
但这都系老问题,没有投入,怎么改善。H4踢了4分钟就进了更衣室,真的无语了。阿星是不是年龄大了,体能的优势好像没有以前明显了。真不知道这样的班底,费Sir可以怎样用。

評分次數

• HIDE

h14 less support...obentan and bebe still havent mature..and o'shea , i dont why let him be middle..passing too water lo...

評分次數

• HIDE

曼联对狼队的比赛看到上半场30分钟,心中真的在想,这是曼联吗??踢得杂乱无章,毫无组织。主场还有时候让狼队压住打。以前的锐利感全无...现在看曼联的比赛真的好像越来越担心。
但这都系老问题,没有投入,怎么改 ...
志志雄 發表於 2010-11-6 11:43 PM
中后场的防守始终还是比上赛季不稳定,就连狼队都踢得那么吃力

評分次數

• HIDE

MICHAEL WONG
因为狼队踢得很聪明,他不跟你打对攻战,慢慢来打,防守反击,等你攻不进的时候心急,就来打反击,而且他们的传球非常准确,不会像曼联酱容易就传丢球的,控球率又高,等找到空档了,就来一脚,看能不能有没有机会攻进范德萨所把守的曼联龙门。。。

評分次數

• HIDE

因为狼队踢得很聪明,他不跟你打对攻战,慢慢来打,防守反击,等你攻不进的时候心急,就来打反击,而且他们的传球非常准确,不会像曼联酱容易就传丢球的,控球率又高,等找到空档了,就来一脚,看能不能有没有机会攻 ...
俊华 發表於 2010-11-7 02:54 AM
通常中游队都是以“稳守突击”战略来应付实力比较强的球队,有些甚至动用9位球员来防守,求1分望3分,很正常啊
MICHAEL WONG
I don't think our defense play too bad.  Ferdinard and Vidic did OK, Evra did OK as well with understanding that he has been sick for the week.  Even Brown did ok too (however, only on the defensive side).  The problem is our midfield.  O'Shea, sigh... what more can I say. He just cannot play in the Mid of the park.  He has no control of the ball, no control of the game.  There is no creativity.  One scene that I hate the most is when O'shea told people to mark the guy which he should be the one who do the marking.  Sigh... he was a very good young lad 8 years ago when he does not have a big ego in him.  He does the simple job. Now, he thinks he is a "superstar" or "old ass" so he can bully other young teammates to do the marking instead of doing it himself.  Fletcher is a super good player but he also lacks the creativity which Scholes can bring to our team.  Fletcher needs a very good creativity midfielder to be side by side to bring the best of him.  Soccer is a team game.  Man utd is not known for individual talent (although of course we had SO MANY superstars in the past), we are a super UNITED team.  I was very disappointed with the performance with Bebe.  All of his crossing are very bad.  As everyone can see, his technique is quite bad.  Yes, I must admit he has the raw talent and gifted with a very physical body.  However, his skills is not as good as I would love to see.  His crossing is more or like a power drive.  The problem is he did not wrap his fit around the ball to create the spin and soft touch to the cross.  He really needs to learn quick in order to play as a winger.  Hope he can really learn fast because he is a gifted player with a very good physical body and speed.  The problem is, he is already 20 years old and I don't know if he can survive in a big club like Man utd.  Obertan is a great talent also, his dribbling and skills is much better.  He kind of reminds me of a bit old Nani.  Very good skills but with bad decision and end product.  I still believe he can be a very good player.  Hope he can gain more confidence with playing more games during this busy period with most of our wingers are injured.  I believe our team is only lack of two to three players.  Of course we need to get a new GK to replace VDS.  Actually we really need a world class Mid which can dictates the pace of the game.  Players such as Schweinsteiger would be a great fit.  I have doubted his class before, but he change my view after he moved into the C.Mid position.  He dictates the pace well.  He can do killer passes and also he can get into the box to score as well.  He would be a great fit with Fletcher. I still believe we need to buy a striker, I really like Berbatov.  He is one of my favourite, but his style does not suited with Man Utd.  He lacks the pace.  The best two strikers I have witness was Yorke and Van Nis. They both got very good good feet and control of the ball.  but they are very fast as well to get into the box.  I don't think we need a striker who are a great dribbler. All we need is one that a good in the box, great first touch and a good team player.  It is more or like a stronger and more mature Hernandez.  One last thing, I was so excited when I saw Hargreaves on the starting line-up.  However, I really feel sorry for him after he injured again.  He is a great player.  Hope he can get well soon.  O... one more thing, I really hope we can give Tom Cleverley a chance because he is a very good Midfielder.
One correction, what I mean by saying Berbatov lacks the pace. I mean he lacks the desire to get in to the space or to the box to score.  It is the DESIRE to win, to score that he is lacking.  No one can doubt his skills.  If he cannnot change his mentality, it may be good to sell him when he still got a value.  Hope we can get a striker that can compliment with Rooney well.  Just like Cole and Yorke, which both of them have good skills and have desire to get into the box.  Sorry for the long messages, hope Man utd fans don't leave Man utd when they are playing bad.  We need to be UNITED!!!
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表